John Durham Case Update: Jury Finds Michael Sussmann NOT guilty of lying to the FBI

LOL, CNN viewers are just sad. So you don't know where I got that Hillary was behind the lie that Russia owned Trump. You have no idea where I got that. Sad. OK, you really are a brain fart and a racist. Just pathetic
Because you pulled it out of your ass...or some nutjob site...same difference

LOL, CNN viewers are just sad. So you don't know where I got that Hillary was behind the lie that Russia owned Trump. You have no idea where I got that. Sad. OK, you really are a brain fart and a racist. Just pathetic

You just can't stop kazzing, i.e., lying, can you kazzer?

Unbelievable! Based on the instructions to the jury, this is not a surprise ( the judge told the jury that the text message was not admissible). The trial was held in Democrat DC, presided over by a Democrat judge, and decided by a jury of Democrats. The outcome of the was determined before the trail began. Now that he is acquitted the MSM will spin it that all of the related allegations are false.

History repeated itself. Lol

This outcome was guaranteed before the trial ever began when they loaded the jury pool with Hillary donors and supporters.

Thanks to this bitch and other Democrats, our government and Judicial system resembles that of a corrupt 3rd world nation.

Indeed. There was nothing there

Indeed. There was nothing there
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Just for the record......Federal prosecutions have over an 80% conviction rate and this moron lost both of the only cases he brought to trial.....to make matters worse, they were cases DEFENDING THE FBI not taking them down...

Trumpers are absolute clowns with even more clownish expectations and that is why running as a republican is virtually the easiest thing to do.......

There was time when I thought Republicans could never sink as low and nominate morons like these to be elected to office.........now these folks look like elder statesmen compared to what we have today....

z_gop.0066 (31).jpgz_gop.0066 (36).jpg

Just for the record......Federal prosecutions have over an 80% conviction rate and this moron lost both of the only cases he brought to trial.....to make matters worse, they were cases DEFENDING THE FBI not taking them down...

Trumpers are absolute clowns with even more clownish expectations and that is why running as a republican is virtually the easiest thing to do.......

There was time when I thought Republicans could never sink as low and nominate morons like these to be elected to office.........now these folks look like elder statesmen compared to what we have today....

View attachment 712828View attachment 712829
Idiot going to be and idiot ain't that right idiot?

Forum List

Back