John Carter

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Has anyone seen the movie yet?

It's based on a series of novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs written a hundred years ago. I've started reading the series and it's pretty good. I'm looking forward to the movie.

It's based on a series of novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs written a hundred years ago. I've started reading the series and it's pretty good. I'm looking forward to the movie.

sadly, the reviews so far have not been good...

disappointing, as I too was so looking forward to seeing "Tim Riggins" kick some Martian butt...

disappointing, as I too was so looking forward to seeing "Tim Riggins" kick some Martian butt...

I was hoping to hear from someone who'd seen it. The reviews of Star Wars weren't good when it came out either....now it's a classic.

Finished the first two books in the series and they are pretty good.

I was hoping to hear from someone who'd seen it. The reviews of Star Wars weren't good when it came out either....now it's a classic.

Finished the first two books in the series and they are pretty good.

Looks good to me. I want to see it too... JOHN CARTER Review

I haven't seen it....not something I would be interested in.
But I too have heard the reviews...it sucked.

Okay, I saw the movie, it's a lot better than the critics say. The special effects were great and the plot was good. The changes they made in the story line from the books made it more up to date and easier for people today to accept.

I'd recommend it for any scifi fan.

Okay, I saw the movie, it's a lot better than the critics say. The special effects were great and the plot was good. The changes they made in the story line from the books made it more up to date and easier for people today to accept.

I'd recommend it for any scifi fan.

how 'bout for Tim Riggins fans...?

Forum List

Back