Joe Wilson’s back. With proof, Obama did lie!

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

absolutely not.
Americans should never turn away anyone in need while on our soil. It is not who we are.
I just believe the President should have presented it EXACTLY as you just did. Not outright lie.

And I'd hardly call it a lie. If ACA funds are used to build hospitals, hospitals can't turn people away. That hardly equates to him lying about ACA not being used for illegals.

It was disingenuous.

We, the people, deserved to know what the polan was...we did not need anyone....be them GOP or dem, congress or the president...parsing words or spinning the truth.

We are smarter than they want to believe we are.....and to me...it is getting old...the way they try to "mislead us" is inappropriate.

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare

From your link.

Now tell us where anyone has insured Illegals?

If you do not treat everyone in a society for illnesses you get more people exposed to disease.

You cant just pretend these people can not transmit disease becasue you dont like them.

absolutely not.
Americans should never turn away anyone in need while on our soil. It is not who we are.
I just believe the President should have presented it EXACTLY as you just did. Not outright lie.

And I'd hardly call it a lie. If ACA funds are used to build hospitals, hospitals can't turn people away. That hardly equates to him lying about ACA not being used for illegals.

It was disingenuous.

We, the people, deserved to know what the polan was...we did not need anyone....be them GOP or dem, congress or the president...parsing words or spinning the truth.

We are smarter than they want to believe we are.....and to me...it is getting old...the way they try to "mislead us" is inappropriate.

Still not a lie and it still leaves Joe Wilson as a disrespectful douchebag regardless.

It was disingenuous.

Still not a lie and it still leaves Joe Wilson as a disrespectful douchebag regardless.

That is your opinion....and you are welcome to it.
I see Wilson as one willing to stand up and compromise his repoutation for what he believes is right. A refreshing change if you ask me.

Who's Barry Hussein Soetoro ?

And why is Joe Wilson's breach of protocol and manners on the floor of congress (well a first in history) being applauded?

Your Belief Disconfirmation abilities are comical! Combined with your feigned ignorance and lackluster deflection skills you aren't a worthy opponent. Come back when you learn the secret that everyone but you knows, Who is Barry Hussein Soetoro. Then I will give you further instructions. PS Your attempt to change the subject is simply amateurish:lol:

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare

From your link.

If you do not treat everyone in a society for illnesses you get more people exposed to disease.

You cant just pretend these people can not transmit disease becasue you dont like them.
Interesting....

I am a conservative, and I belive we should be there for anyone who needs us...for their own health and well being.

You are a liberal and you feel we should be there for them so THEY can not infect US.....for OUR health and well being.

I thought the conservatives were the selfish ones.

I guess YOUR true colors just came out.

Thanks for the clarification.

Joe Wilson (U.S. politician) - Wiped, the free encyclopedia

On September 9, 2009, Wilson shouted at President Barrack Obama while Obama addressed a joint session of Congress to outline his proposal for reforming health care.[29] During his address, Obama said: "There are also those who claim that our reform effort will insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false – the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally."[30] In a breach of decorum,[31] Wilson pointed at Obama and shouted, "You lie!".[

I'm just marking my spot here, because when I get back , I will be responding.

Do ya'll really want hospitals and care centers to "card" people who come in for care?

Gosh, people being carded to see if they are criminals before they spend my money which was confiscated by government force? Why no, of course I'd never support that...

From your link.

Interesting....

I am a conservative, and I belive we should be there for anyone who needs us...for their own health and well being.

You are a liberal and you feel we should be there for them so THEY can not infect US.....for OUR health and well being.

No you silly git I was pointing out ONE reason it makes sense to treat all the people in your society for health issues.

Because I point out ONE that I think might resonate with you and your distain for poor brown people with little resources does NOT mean its the only reason that I support the things I support.

You see this is why you people makes such bad decisions , you are more interested in pretending anyone who doesnt agree with you is evil than truely sussing out the facts.

It was disingenuous.

I see Wilson as one willing to stand up and compromise his repoutation for what he believes is right. A refreshing change if you ask me.

He can be as uncompromising as he wants to...but not while the President of the United States is addressing congress. It's disrespectful. As someone who wore the uniform, you know that.

Gosh, people being carded to see if they are criminals before they spend my money which was confiscated by government force? Why no, of course I'd never support that...

What do you do with a little brown girl found in a car accident with no ID?

Do you save her life or wait for someone ( like her dead parents) to produce her ID first?

What you are suggesting is we let people DIE so you can feel good about the tax dollars we spend.

From your link.

Interesting....

No you silly git I was pointing out ONE reason it makes sense to treat all the people in your society for health issues.

Because I point out ONE that I think might resonate with you and your distain for poor brown people with little resources does NOT mean its the only reason that I support the things I support.

You see this is why you people makes such bad decisions , you are more interested in pretending fanyone who doesnt agree with you is evil than truely sussing out the facts.

TM...I was only pushing your buttons.
I know what you were saying.

But as for me...I dont need to see the benefit to me.....the benefit to me is knowing that anyone who wlaks our soil can feel secure that they will be treated if they need to be.
I am a conservative, but not a barbarian...I care about the poor, the needy, the helpless and those who experience unfortaunate circumstances.

And FYI...I have been labelled as "evil" by you many a time over the months.....so get off that last line of yours..and start practicing what you preach.

Because I point out ONE that I think might resonate with you and your distain for poor brown people with little resources does NOT mean its the only reason that I support the things I support

So you're assuming illegals are "brown?" You argue someone too lazy to get an ID must be black and an illegal alien has to be "brown." You really need to get help for your endlessly overt hatred of people who aren't white.

What do you do with a little brown girl found in a car accident with no ID?

Do you save her life or wait for someone ( like her dead parents) to produce her ID first?

What you are suggesting is we let people DIE so you can feel good about the tax dollars we spend.

i'd say it's the owner's responsibility

He can be as uncompromising as he wants to...but not while the President of the United States is addressing congress. It's disrespectful. As someone who wore the uniform, you know that.

I disagree.....as someone who wore the uniform, we show respect to our senior officers whether we agree with them or not.

But the President is CiC to ONLY those in uniform.

He has the respoinsibility to address congress...it is not HIS pleasure to do so...it is HIS responsibility.

COngress has the right to show approval or not during the address.....we see applause, standing O's, and loud grumbling...

I suggest you re-evaluate what the address is all about.

It is not the boss speaking to the employees.....it is the POTUS addressing his legislators.

Spin.

Carding someone to see if they warrant the right to live is Un-American.

You treat, ensure healing...THEN worry about citizenship and whether or not they should be deported.

We are Americans...not barbarians.

You recall that September 2009 speech before Congress where the President stated that if Healthcare became law illegal aliens would not be covered? December 24, 2009 late during the night, Democrats without one single Republican vote pass Healthcare. President Soetoro signed it into law.

Only one thing, Joe Wilson was right Barry Hussein Soetoro was lying; illegal aliens will be covered by the Healthcare law that Democrats passed. (see articles here and here)

Congressman Wilson interviewed with Fox News (see 6:07min video)
Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview
Every time obamaturd talks it is obvious he is lying. He is the biggest farse for potus this country has ever had.

And why is Joe Wilson's breach of protocol and manners on the floor of congress (well a first in history) being applauded?
Because Wilson was right. Obamaturd needs to be called out on his lies every time he lies, which would be constantly.

Dude , really?
Lets talk protocol?
Protocol is chastising the supreme court for a decision they made that one certain POTUS did not like.
:eusa_angel:

Chastising?

The Supreme Court broke precendent of a hundred years or so..and effectively legislated from the Bench.

I throughly expect the Supreme Court to be called on bad decisions.

I don't expect an elected official of this government to call another elected official a liar on the floor of congress.
If the shoe fits, obamaturd is a LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

Forum List

Back