Joe Rogan and Jack Dorsey implicated in bitcoin pump and dump scheme

Ha! Alex Jones has had a hard on for Rogan since he hasn't been allowed back on his show. What a fucking crybaby.

It's so sad the way he talks about Rogan now. He sounds like a jilted lover. :lol:

At the beginning of the video he calls Rogan's show "the sucker show", and mocks him for getting stoned. You went on his showed, and got stoned, you batshit loser.

Joe Rogan and Jack Dorsey are promoting cryptocurrency apps that they both have invested in for a new “pump and dump” scheme.

Alex Jones breaks down how they actually use their fans for profit.

Joe Rogan & Jack Dorsey Implicated In Bitcoin Pump And Dump Scheme

Rogan the loud mouthed grease ball he's such a two faced bastard, hopefully these two dildos eat themselves alive.
Joe Rogan ruined Alex Jones career with this video. Alex shouldnt have talked shit and made up lies.

Ha! Alex Jones has had a hard on for Rogan since he hasn't been allowed back on his show. What a fucking crybaby.
MindWars and i have hated each other from the start. She even has me on ignore. Its because i cant fucking stand Alex Jones and InfoWars. I cant tell you how happy it makes me that MY favorite podcaster is responsible for ending her favorite podcasters career.

I win, MindWars! :laugh:

Forum List

Back