Joe Biden’s fake Charitable Foundations used for money laundering your tax dollars.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Biden Foundation filed form 990 tax returns for 2016 and 2017 for non-profits that paid zero dollars towards charitable efforts. Tax shelters for ill gotten gains. They are taking bribes to give US taxpayer dollars to other countries, then take kickbacks on the money given. This is happening in many countries. Ukraine, hopefully, exposes this for real to everyone, but we’ve seen this before with Skolkovo, Uranium One, etc, and it gets called “debunked” without any actualk debunking. If anything, there is an extraordinary amount of evidence in the form of financial transactions that show how sinister this really is, as taxpayers all over the world are getting double dipped by corrupt US politicians.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

We give Billions to foreign countries and they kickback Millions to corrupt politicians. Trump is upsetting the apple cart with his honesty.

The Biden Foundation filed form 990 tax returns for 2016 and 2017 for non-profits that paid zero dollars towards charitable efforts. Tax shelters for ill gotten gains. They are taking bribes to give US taxpayer dollars to other countries, then take kickbacks on the money given. This is happening in many countries. Ukraine, hopefully, exposes this for real to everyone, but we’ve seen this before with Skolkovo, Uranium One, etc, and it gets called “debunked” without any actualk debunking. If anything, there is an extraordinary amount of evidence in the form of financial transactions that show how sinister this really is, as taxpayers all over the world are getting double dipped by corrupt US politicians.

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

We give Billions to foreign countries and they kickback Millions to corrupt politicians. Trump is upsetting the apple cart with his honesty.

I'm not corrupt I just own some interest in a crooked company. The fact the Foundation gets donations from Crooked company's and I get paid by the Foundation is really irrelevant. My income is clean go investigate the Donors. They are in The Ukraine good luck !

Forum List

Back