Joe Biden's dog Commander strikes again!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1696016977863.png

Joe Biden's dog Commander, whom the secret service laughingly calls Cujo, has bitten another person, Jeanne Pierre.

"Commander bit her because he likes her", retorted Joe Biden. "That is how he shows his affection for people as where I show it with massive inflation."

A White House spokesperson commented that the dog was actually rabid, but luckily Jeanne Pierre was also rabid so there is no concern over infecting Jeanne. "Yep, Jeanne already howls at the moon every night and foams at the mouth", joked Joe Biden, "I'm more concerned about her biting Commander to be honest".

Joe Biden's last dog made the mistake of barking at Hillary Clinton at a White House event. The next day the dog was found dead leaving a suicide note behind.

Joe Biden's dog Commander, whom the secret service laughingly calls Cujo, has bitten another person, Jeanne Pierre.

Joe Biden's last dog made the mistake of barking at Hillary Clinton at a White House event. The next day the dog was found dead leaving a suicide note behind.

There is ONLY ONE BIG PROBLEM....
DOGS DON'T BIT PEOPLE THAT THEY

1696023764803.png

"Today is a historic day. I am the first black lesbian woman to have been bitten by Commander at the White House."

"Praise be the LGTB!"

Biden was quoted as saying he was next looking to have Commander bite an Asian Trans next at the White House, which would continue the history making, so maybe during his next term. Something to look forward too.

"Dog commander" sounds like a person. Lol. Hi, I'm the dog commander!

Leftists can't even train a dog right. A German Shepherd can be trained to do anything, you simply have to establish alpha. These fucks are just failures.

It's ironic though. Biden raised (and uses) his kids to cheat the system for the Biden brand, and go figure, they're drug and alcohol addicts. Who else can appreciate the irony:yes_text12:

Last edited:
Commander has been abused to the point of making him vicious. Just like the last dog that bit people. Fuckwad Joe was seen kicking the dog in the head.

Forum List

Back