Joe Biden’s America: Fort Cavazos (Formerly Fort Hood) Struggling to Put Food on the Table for Soldiers

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is terrible news to hear. Biden is starving our troops like Micheal Obama starved our youths in schools across America. Not feeding our soldiers is a national security crisis.

That's okay. I hardly ever ate at the mess hall when I was at Ft Campbell.
I went to BurgerKing and Taco Bell.

I guess as long as they have plenty of MREs the soldiers won't starve.

Course all of those preggo females will have trouble feeding their fat asses.

This is terrible news to hear. Biden is starving our troops like Micheal Obama starved our youths in schools across America. Not feeding our soldiers is a national security crisis.

Gateway Imbecile.
4i6Ckte.gif

Gateway Imbecile.
4i6Ckte.gif
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I
This brainy imbecile is giggling at Gateway Pundit for the information provided by Military.Com.

It never ceases to amaze me that the liberal brain will dismiss any news unless it is reported by the lying MSM media.

1. Military News

Fort Cavazos Soldiers Have Been Without Proper Access to Food for Months​

Cooking is a low skill level job. The Army should just OJT however many cooks it needs. All they have to do is follow the official recipe books, any idiot can do it. Plus there are a lot of troops with cooking skills, about half the time I pulled KP, the mess sergeant put me to work cooking since I enjoyed it and was at least as good as his trained cooks. The toughest thing was adapting to cooking in mass quantities. Cooking spaghetti in a hundred gallon steam vat is just a little different from boiling up a gallon In a pot on the stove.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I
This brainy imbecile is giggling at Gateway Pundit for the information provided by Military.Com.

It never ceases to amaze me that the liberal brain will dismiss any news unless it is reported by the lying MSM media.

1. Military News

Fort Cavazos Soldiers Have Been Without Proper Access to Food for Months​

:trolls:

Military personnel complaining about food! Now that’s one I’ve never heard before. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back