Joe Biden is Post Turtle

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
You know damned well he didn’t get up there by himself, he doesn’t belong up there, and he doesn’t know what to do now that he's up there.

He’s elevated beyond his capacity to function.

PiIUKojo.jpeg

You know damned well he didn’t get up there by himself, he doesn’t belong up there, and he doesn’t know what to do now that he's up there.

He’s elevated beyond his capacity to function.

PiIUKojo.jpeg
What are you saying?

I know a few dementia patients in a local nursing home who could become President just like Joe.

You know damned well he didn’t get up there by himself, he doesn’t belong up there, and he doesn’t know what to do now that he's up there. He’s elevated beyond his capacity to function.
You forgot 'and he beat Trump'. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, he beat Trump at cheating.

Just ask the New England Patriots or the Houston Astros.

If you ain't cheat'in, you just don't want to win is all.

You know damned well he didn’t get up there by himself, he doesn’t belong up there, and he doesn’t know what to do now that he's up there. He’s elevated beyond his capacity to function.
Yes, he beat Trump at cheating. Just ask the New England Patriots or the Houston Astros. If you ain't cheat'in, you just don't want to win is all.
Prove it.

I hate people that do that to turtles.

Fuckin turtle haters!

But I might even do that to a stupid Biden turtle.

Yes, he beat Trump at cheating. Just ask the New England Patriots or the Houston Astros. If you ain't cheat'in, you just don't want to win is all.
Prove it.
We would but judges are cowards

If Biden is the turtle, Trump is the stump wood the turtle is atop.

If Biden is the turtle, Trump is the stump wood the turtle is atop.

Well, that's brilliant.

Here's to looking at any little bright side, no matter how ridiculous!

HAHAkindasortanotsomuch
LOL..Trump was a rejected by this country. Deal with it or seek counseling.

I'm dealing with it just fine.

I'm not the one bringing him up every other nano second.

That would be you people still wrapped tightly in the TDS that has become your pitiful life.

Have a nice day!

HAHAkindasortanotsomuch

That would be you people still wrapped tightly in the TDS that has become your pitiful life.

Have a nice day!
LOL...Now who stared this thread? Deal with your BDS and don't be so frazzled like Bill the Cat.

Biden did not beat Trump without the help of a corrupt election system. resident Biden was selected not elected.

Prove it.
If a court would ever hear any of the evidence it might have a chance to be proven

L:uckily, none allow that chance so you are safe it seems.

It must be nice to own the judiciary.

Biden did not beat Trump without the help of a corrupt election system. resident Biden was selected not elected.
The American people overwhelmingly rejected Trump.

The American people overwhelmingly rejected Trump.
Right,,, but common sense says otherwise

HAHAkindasortanotsomuch

Have a nice day!
LOL...Now who stared this thread? Deal with your BDS and don't be so frazzled like Bill the Cat.

I don't now who stared this thread.

I had to stare a little bit in order to read the thread.

Bill the Cat is a hero.

And a lot smarter than the mumbling fungus that is biden.

Forum List

Back