Jodi Arias Trial - Closing Arguments

She is no Lorena Bobitt...what ever happened to her. That lady deserved the death penalty.

Arias nearly cut Travis' head off. What makes you think she wouldn't cut anything else off?

Arias nearly cut Travis' head off. What makes you think she wouldn't cut anything else off?
Well thank god she is locked behind bars and kept away from sharp objects. , but I don't think even Arias would go that far.

Well thank god she is locked behind bars and kept away from sharp objects. , but I don't think even Arias would go that far.

What? She killed a man and stabbed and shot his face. What makes you think she wouldn't cut off a man's penis if he angered her?

What? She killed a man and stabbed and shot his face. What makes you think she wouldn't cut off a man's penis if he angered her?
There are certain lines people don't cross. Cutting off a wanker is insane!!

There are certain lines people don't cross. Cutting off a wanker is insane!!

Here's your and Jodi's song. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back