Jobless rate lower than when Bush's "job-creating" tax cuts came to an end in 2013

Yes the did hate our freedom and Still do. We did what we did. Bush devastated the Taliban. He liberated a country. Then Obama came in and screwed it up. You do know that he is sending troops back into Iraq? You know, after he successfully ended that war.
They don't give a damn about our freedom and prefer we keep it to ourselves. They attacked us for our meddling in the Middle East

Bush invented a threat in Iraq and abandoned the war on terror to nation build in the Islamic world
He invented what Bill Clinton was saying?
When did Bill Clinton ever say we needed to invade Iraq?
In 1998, Clinton prepared for invading Iraq, but ended up just with a three-day airstrike:
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. "
Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16, 1998
No link of invading Iraq with the airstrikes as a substitute, pingy.
In January 1998 Operation Desert Thunder was set in motion with the 3rd Infantry division and the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit ready to land in Iraq. The planes were in the air to start bombing when Sadaam gave in to Clinton's demands at the last minute. Tensions remained high and the result was the bombing of Operation Desert Fox.
Operation Desert Thunder - Wikipedia

Bush blamed it on "they resent our freedom" and then attacked the wrong country
Yes the did hate our freedom and Still do. We did what we did. Bush devastated the Taliban. He liberated a country. Then Obama came in and screwed it up. You do know that he is sending troops back into Iraq? You know, after he successfully ended that war.
They don't give a damn about our freedom and prefer we keep it to ourselves. They attacked us for our meddling in the Middle East

Bush invented a threat in Iraq and abandoned the war on terror to nation build in the Islamic world
In 1998, Clinton prepared for invading Iraq, but ended up just with a three-day airstrike:
"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. "
Clinton contained Iraq for eight years

Bush couldn't do it for two without killing 5000 Americans

I admit 911 happened under Bush, but he called it a terrorist attack and dealt with it and we had no more on our soil. Till Obama, but he calls them work place violence. Glad to see you are willing to accept his lies till the end.

That was Bush's stupid idea
He was bombing the shit out of them every time he had to cover up one of his scandals.

He was bombing the shit out of them every time he had to cover up one of his scandals.
Tell us again how Republicans complained when Clinton tried to kill Osama bin Laden

Last edited:

In January 1998 Operation Desert Thunder was set in motion with the 3rd Infantry division and the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit ready to land in Iraq. The planes were in the air to start bombing when Sadaam gave in to Clinton's demands at the last minute. Tensions remained high and the result was the bombing of Operation Desert Fox.
Get a real source, pinqy, for this type of source.

If you are right, fine, but the above is not.

Seriously? this isn't technical information or rumor, and I'm not submitting this for academic review. This is an actual historical event, which I remember especially since I was active duty Army at the time. Are you seriously going to claim that it is just as likely that Desert Thunder didn't happen at all and someone just invented it for Wikipedia?
Other sources: Operation Desert Thunder / Desert Viper
How The Attack On Iraq Is Planned - February 23, 1998
STANDOFF WITH IRAQ: THE TROOPS; En Route to Kuwait, G.I.'s Say They Can Meet Any Iraqi Challenge

Tell us again how Republicans complained when Clinton tried to kill Osama bin Laden
I didn't complain I supported it.

Seriously? this isn't technical information or rumor, and I'm not submitting this for academic review. This is an actual historical event, which I remember especially since I was active duty Army at the time. Are you seriously going to claim that it is just as likely that Desert Thunder didn't happen at all and someone just invented it for Wikipedia?
Other sources: Operation Desert Thunder / Desert Viper
How The Attack On Iraq Is Planned - February 23, 1998
STANDOFF WITH IRAQ: THE TROOPS; En Route to Kuwait, G.I.'s Say They Can Meet Any Iraqi Challenge
Your sources talk about a planned air strike on-going for some time.

Show concrete documents that Clinton etc were seriously planning the ground invasion of Iraq.

<iframe src='http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/embed/?s=usurtot&v=201612082157r&d1=20110101&d2=20161231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

I thought unemployment was supposed to go up when taxes were raised on bloated salaries of the leisure class? What happened to this theory, conservatards? I'll tell what happened. It's a bullshit theory, just like democracy spreading in the Middle East after the Iraq War was "Mission Accomplished" in 2003. And don't give me the "the real jobless rate is higher because of people quiting looking for jobs." This wingnut talking point is Fake News, so don't try it on me.

You believe that stupid shit because you have velvita cheese for brains.

<iframe src='http://cdn.tradingeconomics.com/embed/?s=usurtot&v=201612082157r&d1=20110101&d2=20161231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

I thought unemployment was supposed to go up when taxes were raised on bloated salaries of the leisure class? What happened to this theory, conservatards? I'll tell what happened. It's a bullshit theory, just like democracy spreading in the Middle East after the Iraq War was "Mission Accomplished" in 2003. And don't give me the "the real jobless rate is higher because of people quiting looking for jobs." This wingnut talking point is Fake News, so don't try it on me.

You believe that stupid shit because you have velvita cheese for brains.
^^^ pathetic. PredFan eats 'fake news' for every meal.

Forum List

Back