JK Rowling Airbrushed From Pop Culture Museum’s Harry Potter Display For “Transphobic Views”

If you ever needed more evidence that the "Me Too" movement was a complete and total fraud and that the political left cares little for women. They can try and erase Rowling all they want, but she'll always be synonymous with the Harry Potter series and given that she's a billionaire, she'll always be getting the last laugh.

A US museum has removed all trace of Harry Potter creator JK Rowling from its exhibition celebrating the schoolboy wizard and his friends.

The Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle had previously published a blog explaining its decision to airbrush Rowling from its display, due to her “super hateful and divisive” views.

The bad orange man would think this is a bad development so you need to change your mind on this topic.

If you ever needed more evidence that the "Me Too" movement was a complete and total fraud and that the political left cares little for women. They can try and erase Rowling all they want, but she'll always be synonymous with the Harry Potter series and given that she's a billionaire, she'll always be getting the last laugh.

A US museum has removed all trace of Harry Potter creator JK Rowling from its exhibition celebrating the schoolboy wizard and his friends.

The Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle had previously published a blog explaining its decision to airbrush Rowling from its display, due to her “super hateful and divisive” views.

The Soviet Union has nothing on these fascists....

Liberals, not the left.

The left supports Rowling & free speech.

But yeah, this is ridiculous.

Trans women are men

No, I didn't need anymore evidence that progressivism regressivism has destroyed society. It's rather apparent, but thanks for the reminder.

Forum List

Back