Jimmy The Jerk

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by NATO AIR, Aug 12, 2005.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    I got into a bit of an argument with a contractor today in regards to Jimmy Carter and him being honored by the Navy (who named a new submarine after him).

I said the Peanut Man is a rat bastard for various reasons, and proceded to write a short description of his sins on my blog. Said contractor says I'm not explaining enough why Carter was so bad...

I like this contractor, he's a good guy. Nevertheless, he's out of his gosh darn mind if he thinks Carter wasn't worse than Clinton or Pappy Bush...

I know y'all folks on the board (like Merlin 1047 and RWA) have written some pretty damning stuff on Mr. Malaise in the past. Anyone feel like adding to my attempt to save this contractor from lunacy by adding your case against Carter in my comments section or doing it here on this thread?

the blog is...

http://fdnf.typepad.com/living_the_fdnf_life/2005/08/jimmy_the_jerk.html

let's save this guy's sanity because me and about 10 other folks in the planning/production office think he is out of his mind...

2. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    you know i would back you up in a second, and i believe all you say to be correct. but i just don't know enough facts about Carter to give an objective analysis. I am only 24, so i have no recollection about carter's admin.

if i were to look up information on him and his presidency, i am guessing most of what i would find are biased opinions and half-truths, and i don't know any different to be able to contradict it.

However, if you are posting it, I assume it to be true, and back you 100% that way.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. JOKER96BRAVO

JOKER96BRAVO Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +285
    Only 24????
    NATO is only like 22 or 23.

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I can certainly see why the contractors like Jimmy...He joined the Trilateral commission in 1976...It was established by Rockerfeller in 1973...it is a Shawdow government which supports and puts Presidential candidates into office...who support International banking goals and supports big business interests...he joins a crowd who includes prominent past and present government officials from both parties...Both President Bush Sr. and Jr,Bill Clinton,Colin Powell,Condi Rice to name a few!

5. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Hehe, 22!

no one day Merlin1047 posted one of the most beautifully written pieces about a politician, and he just dismembered what if anything was left of Carter's legacy for me, and I fact checked him too at the time, and 99.9% of it was true.

The peanut man continues to adversely affect us 20-somethings, as well as everybody else.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I think you will appreciate this Nato:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/10/AR2005081001796.html

7. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    :clap1:

Now that's the peanut man! What a pathetic putz!

Thank you Kathianne!

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    You're quite welcome, figured you would enjoy it! Jerk was the correct adjective. :happy2: