Jimmy Kimmel Jokes About Sarah Sanders Having Fake Orgasms For Valentine’s Day

As a parent, I can’t believe how crude he can be. He must not have a daughter, or can’t see past the nose on the end of his face, to recognize one day that could be his child up there.

As a parent, I can’t believe how crude he can be. He must not have a daughter, or can’t see past the nose on the end of his face, to recognize one day that could be his child up there.

he probably isn't raising his kids to be paid liars with no morals who whore themselves out to the highest bidder

Kimmel got his start as a fat clown (he's lost an easy 100 pounds), doing halftime jokes on NFL games....His kid's heart condition is probably linked to his cocaine use....Even compared to the other pervs on late night shows, he's strange. He's based his entire show on insulting Trump which is why nobody is watching him anymore.

Nobody watches Kimmel? That's funny :)

Late-night ratings, Jan. 29-Feb. 2, 2018: ‘Tonight Show’ holds steady, ‘Kimmel’ ticks up
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-ratings-are-going-up/?utm_term=.4b0b9977d987

Liberals have no moral values. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I find his comments disgusting.

NO CLASS: Jimmy Kimmel Jokes About Sarah Sanders Having Fake Orgasms For Valentine’s Day (VIDEO) – True Pundit

i'd rather stick it in a cuisinart than that fat hillbilly

I doubt she'd be interested in a sickly 130 lb weakling such as yourself.....and you'd need more than your 2" to get it over the edge of the bowl.

Oh, go suck yourself.

he probably isn't raising his kids to be paid liars with no morals who whore themselves out to the highest bidder

Conservatives have wet dreams about Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Like fucking the school Librarian

20dp3d.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for describing Michelle and Barack Obama.

Wait!? You can get paid to whore yourself out?! I’ve been doing it for free all these years. :crybaby:

That was hilarious - thanks for sharing! :D
It wasn't funny at all it was pure hatred and disdain and total disrespect for the facts and the president of the United States...keep an eye on this punks viewership numbers...

I have been - they are soaring
Late-night ratings, Jan. 1-5, 2018: ‘The Tonight Show’ encores lead, ‘Late Show’ returns
Big fish in a very small pond....a pond filled with scum...

Forum List

Back