Jimmy Carter Hospitalized

I am glad he is up and around and his usual idiot self.

Carter was very much like George III, undeniably brilliant, but everything he knew was wrong.

Last edited:

Carter was very much like George III, undeniably brilliant, but everything he knew was wrong.

Americans can't handle the truth and no politician in his right mind would dare address the American people honestly.

Jimmy did and we crucified him accordingly.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Americans can't handle the truth and no politician in his right mind would dare address the American people honestly.

It wasn't the truth Jimmy told. That dipshit couldn't find his ass with both hands.

National malaise. A real inspirational dufus he was. :cuckoo:

It wasn't the truth Jimmy told. That dipshit couldn't find his ass with both hands.

National malaise. A real inspirational dufus he was. :cuckoo:

like I said, Americans can't handle the truth.

Jimmy was one of the worst presidents of my lifetime. But he was able to negotiate a lasting peace between Israel and Egypt. Nobody has been able to accomplish anything in the region since.

He was much more accomplished as an ex-president than as a president. His skills in international relations served his country well.

But mostly, he is a decent human being

Get well Jimmy

The U.S. pays the Egyptian government billions to keep their knuckle dragging, medieval population from starting any problems. That is the extent of the coward Carter's legacy.

Likewise, we keep the degenerate, ill chosen people of God himself stocked with tax payer money that they don't deserve.

Forum List

Back