Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would NOT block Roudy.
His name is his mission statement.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r...0l5.9861j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8
Ha ha. And what's your mission statement, anti Semitic Nazi Pali terrorist lover?

He does have a point. You have pre-listed defined your position and it does seem accurate that you attack anyone who is not a Israel apologist. The problem with that in a debate forum is that you have locked yourself in as a specific ideologue and the result is that you are attacking members instead of just focusing on debate. It isn't really possible to have an honest "discussion" with an ideologue.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would NOT block Roudy.
His name is his mission statement.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r...0l5.9861j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8
Ha ha. And what's your mission statement, anti Semitic Nazi Pali terrorist lover?

Baal of flies
annoying pests that can bite and spread disease. Constantly distracting, interfering.
Too bad this one does not have a 24 hour life cycle and is then gone.

The philistine invaders have disappeared. No more worshipers. Shoo

lavender, mint, basil, garlic, lemon grass, tea tree, citronella, cloves usually keep most of them away.

I don't think I wish Roudy had just a 24 hr lifecycle Aris.

That would be sad, as I expect he has a full and fulfilling life off the board.
But I appreciate your metaphor.

Not sure how that relates to Goliath's tribe though ... :)

Israel will continue to thrive and prosper, despite all the angst in your pants.

Beelzebub is the Arab name for devil, you should have just called yourself Mohammed and gotten it over with.

Israel will continue to thrive and prosper, despite all the angst in your pants.

Beelzebub is the Arab name for devil, you should have just called yourself Mohammed and gotten it over with.

Do you ever get anything right?

"Old Testament

The source for the name Beelzebub is in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16. Ba‘al Zəbûb is variously understood to mean "lord of the flies"[2][3][4][5] or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling".[6]"

Beelzebub - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Old Testament

The source for the name Beelzebub is in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16. Ba‘al Zəbûb is variously understood to mean "lord of the flies"[2][3][4][5] or "lord of the (heavenly) dwelling".[6]"

Ba'al, meaning "Lord" in Ugaritic, was used in conjunction with a descriptive name of a specific god. The Septuagint renders the name as Baalzebub (βααλζεβούβ) and as Baal muian (βααλ μυιαν, "Baal of flies"),

You might have finished the paragraph rather than seem ridiculous in calling people liars

"Old Testament

Ba'al, meaning "Lord" in Ugaritic, was used in conjunction with a descriptive name of a specific god. The Septuagint renders the name as Baalzebub (βααλζεβούβ) and as Baal muian (βααλ μυιαν, "Baal of flies"),

You might have finished the paragraph rather than seem ridiculous in calling people liars

So the source was not Arabic as the liar implied.

"Old Testament

You are trying to hard and appear desperate to defame others as if that will change the facts or informed opinions of other posters.

Global Arab Network | Archaeologists: Ancient Texts Show Similarities between Arabic and Ugaritic Languages | Culture | Culture

The source of the word was the Old Testament FFS, just stop lying and twisting the issue.

When you guys are done, just ask me. :)

Actually, no.
This is rude talking ABOUT me. :evil:

It is also entirely off topic, and not really worthy of your energy.

Last edited:
The source of the word was the Old Testament FFS, just stop lying and twisting the issue.

The source of the word is from those who used it, the people who used to come from around Ras Shamra who spoke Ugaritic and wrote down their myths, 1400 B.C.E, predating the torah.

You've amassed 350 posts in just over a week. You're averaging over 40 posts a day. Maybe you should take a breather weezlebub :)

Sorry Toastman.

I have been exceptionally busy this week. It should tail off soon, and I hope to do better here.

You are trying to hard and appear desperate to defame others as if that will change the facts or informed opinions of other posters.

Global Arab Network | Archaeologists: Ancient Texts Show Similarities between Arabic and Ugaritic Languages | Culture | Culture
Standard-issue pro-Palestinian tactics... it's (the tendency is) included in the Palestinian Propagandist Happy Camper's Songbook... page 117...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

Standard-issue pro-Palestinian tactics... it's (the tendency is) included in the Palestinian Propagandist Happy Camper's Songbook... page 117...
wink_smile.gif

It is a direct copy of the neo Marxist book of deflection and derailment for beginners.

Forum List

Back