Jews made the desert bloom in “Palestine”

Nope. This was an attack planned by Osama bin Laden. He also wanted to punish the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1994. Remember Atta was an Egyptian.

It wasn't the Israeli Air Force attacking the USS Liberty for 3 hours.
There is proof that they were funded and sponsored by SA.
Justice Netburn gets the evidence by April 1, 2023 courtesy of President Biden.

They completed the last stage of their training in the U.S., but they were trained by Islamic terrorists In the Arab world.

By the way, James Woods tried to warn the FBI that there were some Muslims acting suspiciously, but they blew him off because it wasn‘t PC.

That was after 9/11. James Woods was suspicious after the fact.

I guess I must be the dumbest person on the planet, since I am apparently the only one who never heard of her obscure literature.
You are not the only one.
If a Jew wrote anything negative that Jew was put on a hit list.

Nope. This was an attack planned by Osama bin Laden. He also wanted to punish the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1994. Remember Atta was an Egyptian.

It wasn't the Israeli Air Force attacking the USS Liberty for 3 hours.
Saudi/911 connection…

That was pretty dark times. That's why it's against international law. You can't colonize occupied territory. That's why we chased Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait.
I’m so happy we kicked Syria out of Lebanon.

That was pretty dark times. That's why it's against international law. You can't colonize occupied territory. That's why we chased Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait.
I’m so happy Iran isn’t threatening Iraq and SA.

Forum List

Back