Jews - I Like Them

We have a black Jew guy who works in our IT dept.. He's always wanting to shake my hand, and buys lunch for the person behind him in the cafeteria line.

I want to think he's just being a nice guy.
Black AND Jewish.... it's the double whammy. I wonder if one cancels out the other?

yes----it does. In synagogues------everyone wants to sit next to the black jew
I bet they put their wallets in their socks first,

We have a black Jew guy who works in our IT dept.. He's always wanting to shake my hand, and buys lunch for the person behind him in the cafeteria line.

Black AND Jewish.... it's the double whammy. I wonder if one cancels out the other?
That reminds me of an episode I saw on 'all in the family'. lol

I like the Jews. Maybe it has to do with the fact that one of my two best friends growing up is a Jew. It was from that that I was exposed to their religion, beliefs, and practices. It is probably why I am tolerant of people's differences today.

I respect Jews. They are a prosperous and enduring people. They are also pretty laid back when it comes to religion (except for the Orthodox Jews, of course).

I am empathetic to the Jews. They have been persecuted for all of history. Today the population of Israel is around 10 million. They are surrounded by 100 million Arabs who would like to see them destroyed. Despite such overwhelming opposition they still take care of themselves.

The Jews are attacked by all sides in America. The extreme right just does not like them because they think Jews are evil. The leftist scum does not like them because of their "Zionist" expansionist policies and because of how they treat the Poor widdle Palestinian scum.

Believe me, I will take a Jew any day as a friend and neighbor over a leftist shit sack or some minority. Jews are good people, I have found. They are honorable people.

This is what I don't get about the Alt-Right types. Jews should be the allies of American conservatives, not our enemies. I agree with 90% of Alt-Right politic, then they get all extreme and start talking about the Jews and it turns me off. Then the leftists... they hate the Jews too! Not all of them, of course. Even Chuck Schumer will show some backbone for the benefit of his Jewish constituency when pushed. But even Chuck is largely a self-hating northeastern Jew.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It's a harmless religion, true, but I doubt they like you kissing their ass.
It is just a thread on a message board. I hardly think it qualifies as Ass kissing.
It's ass kissing.
No it is not. My op was more directed toward the right wingers. I am not trying to endear myself to Jews. I am trying to make the point that the Alt-Right people have an irrational loathing of Jews.

Hossfly

I'm Australian so always intrigued about hill Billys. Do hillbillies own their land or just live on it? Is it off grid? Do you have to come from a certain region to qualify as hillbillies? Thanks in advance.

nope-----on Saturday and important holidays one cannot carry money
into the synagogue--------sheeeeesh you are dim. If a person carries a wallet--he
makes sure it makes no BUMPS

I like the Jews. Maybe it has to do with the fact that one of my two best friends growing up is a Jew. It was from that that I was exposed to their religion, beliefs, and practices. It is probably why I am tolerant of people's differences today.

I respect Jews. They are a prosperous and enduring people. They are also pretty laid back when it comes to religion (except for the Orthodox Jews, of course).

I am empathetic to the Jews. They have been persecuted for all of history. Today the population of Israel is around 10 million. They are surrounded by 100 million Arabs who would like to see them destroyed. Despite such overwhelming opposition they still take care of themselves.

The Jews are attacked by all sides in America. The extreme right just does not like them because they think Jews are evil. The leftist scum does not like them because of their "Zionist" expansionist policies and because of how they treat the Poor widdle Palestinian scum.

Believe me, I will take a Jew any day as a friend and neighbor over a leftist shit sack or some minority. Jews are good people, I have found. They are honorable people.

This is what I don't get about the Alt-Right types. Jews should be the allies of American conservatives, not our enemies. I agree with 90% of Alt-Right politic, then they get all extreme and start talking about the Jews and it turns me off. Then the leftists... they hate the Jews too! Not all of them, of course. Even Chuck Schumer will show some backbone for the benefit of his Jewish constituency when pushed. But even Chuck is largely a self-hating northeastern Jew.

It is just a thread on a message board. I hardly think it qualifies as Ass kissing.
It's ass kissing.
No it is not. My op was more directed toward the right wingers. I am not trying to endear myself to Jews. I am trying to make the point that the Alt-Right people have an irrational loathing of Jews.

I see more irrational loathing of Jews from the left...on this forum anyway

It's ass kissing.
And yet Breitbart news is owned by a jew.

Hossfly

I'm Australian so always intrigued about hill Billys. Do hillbillies own their land or just live on it? Is it off grid? Do you have to come from a certain region to qualify as hillbillies? Thanks in advance.

"hillbilly" is a non-specific term------it refers to provincial ---sorta naïve, uneducated
people who live in THE STICKS

nope-----on Saturday and important holidays one cannot carry money
into the synagogue--------sheeeeesh you are dim. If a person carries a wallet--he
makes sure it makes no BUMPS
Got it. I never claimed to have an in depth knowledge of their religious ideology.

Hossfly

"hillbilly" is a non-specific term------it refers to provincial ---sorta naïve, uneducated
people who live in THE STICKS
It is a generalized term. You have Hillbillies who have electricity and running water and some that don't. You have Hillbillies who are respectable and some who are just white trashy.

Original Hillbillies are of Scottish descent and they settled in the Appalachian Mountains in clans because they were not particularly well-liked. They built a reputation for being tough and self-sufficient because they lived in the woods, up in the hills, on their own.

Forum List

Back