Jewish U.F.C. fighter calls out Obama

LOL Mordecai you do realize that Bill Goldberg was a wrestler for the WCW and WWE entertainment venues.

And so that called Professional Wrestling is not a "real" sport. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

LOL Mordecai you do realize that Bill Goldberg was a wrestler for the WCW and WWE entertainment venues.

And so that called Professional Wrestling is not a "real" sport. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Football

Goldberg played for the University of Georgia Bulldogs football team as a defensive end. He was taken in the 11th round with the 302nd overall selection in the 1990 NFL Draft. He played for the Los Angeles Rams in the 1990 NFL season, followed by a stint with the Atlanta Falcons from 1992 to 1994. After being cut from the Falcons, in 1995 he was selected by the new expansion team, the Carolina Panthers in the 1995 NFL Expansion Draft,

Football

Goldberg played for the University of Georgia Bulldogs football team as a defensive end. He was taken in the 11th round with the 302nd overall selection in the 1990 NFL Draft. He played for the Los Angeles Rams in the 1990 NFL season, followed by a stint with the Atlanta Falcons from 1992 to 1994. After being cut from the Falcons, in 1995 he was selected by the new expansion team, the Carolina Panthers in the 1995 NFL Expansion Draft,
He was the token Jew these teams had to have in order to satisfy government Affirmative Action and Dept of Labor quotas or else face heavy penalties and sanctions. :doubt:

Kurt Angle is a Jew

kurt-angle.jpg

Hebrew Hammer..

ryan-braun.jpg

Olshansky is Jewish, and said "it's who I am; my culture; my roots". During his youth he attended the Lisa Kampner Hebrew Academy, run by Rabbi Pinchas Lipner, of San Francisco, an Orthodox Jewish day school.

Igor-Olshansky.jpg

Igor Olshansky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sure you can find 3 or 4 token Jews among the hundreds of professional athletes in the major sports.

But in the Hebrew community they are looked down on as failures.

Because a Jew doing any type of physical labor is frowned upon by fellow Jews.

Only doctors, dentists, lawyers, Ph'D's, accountants, and such are viewed in a positive light.

The Jewish mindset is that athletics is for the Goyim: especially inferior people of color. :cool:

I am sure you can find 3 or 4 token Jews among the hundreds of professional athletes in the major sports.

But in the Hebrew community they are looked down on as failures.

Because a Jew doing any type of physical labor is frowned upon by fellow Jews.

Only doctors, dentists, lawyers, Ph'D's, accountants, and such are viewed in a positive light.

The Jewish mindset is that athletics is for the Goyim: especially inferior people of color. :cool:

Thank you for that completely unbiased opinion Sunni Boy:doubt:

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Forum List

Back