Jewish U.F.C. fighter calls out Obama

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Jacob Volkmann takes on President Obama again at UFC 141

jacob_volkmann_takes_on_president_obama_again_at_ufc_.jpg

LAS VEGAS - The last time Jacob Volkmann tried to make a political statement about the President it resulted in some uncomfortable times for the UFC fighter.

Apparently, Volkmann is a glutton for punishment or simply wants to exercise his right to speak freely because he fanned the flames again tonight at UFC 141.

After his victory over Efrain Escudero, Volkmann asked UFC analyst Joe Rogan if he could say two things.

The first was an attempt to call out the UFC lightweight champion.

"Frankie [Edgar], work on your takedown defense. I'm comin' and I'm taking you down," said Volkmann.

Next he turned his attention to President Barack Obama.

"Obama needs a glassectomy. Ask me what a glassectomy is, Joe," said Volkmann.

Rogan obliged.

"It's where they remove the belly button and put a piece of glass in there so you can see what you're doing while your head's up your [expletive]," said Volkmann.

Rogan gave the fighter a strange look and the quip went over like a lead balloon with the crowd in attendance at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Jacob Volkmann takes on President Obama again at UFC 141 - Cagewriter - UFC*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvBUzOkLPE&]UFC Champ Jacob Volkmann Wants To Fight Obama - YouTube[/ame]

The flags are in the proper order. [how silly]

Good for Volkmann using his free speech, but he's making a public ass of himself pulling stunts like that.

I just like what he said about Obama care and him being stupid

Anytime a Jewish person isn't drinking the Obama kool-aid I'm happy becouse too many of them are, athough it is less every day.:cool:

LOL a jewish athlete!!

Now I have heard it all.

In heb culture that is considered a failure.

I bet his Bubbie is real proud of him. :lol:

Please Obama lover you have no concept of reality.

Last edited:
LOL a jewish athlete!!

Now I have heard it all.

Oh I forgot to also point out that Jews have been kicking muslim ass all over the mideast for over 70 years now.:lol:

LOL a jewish athlete!!

Now I have heard it all.

You are definitely barking up the wrong tree Shlomo.

I am a long time fiscal conservative registered Republican since the Reagan years. :cool:

Obama lover...

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

I am a long time fiscal conservative registered Republican since the Reagan years. :cool:

Obama lover...

After he wins in 2012

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it.
Funny how you like to take that post out of context and try to use it against me. :cuckoo:

I also specifically posted that my Republican Party has only fielded RINO'S, has beens, and wanna be's, for candidates.

In essence, people who Obama will defeat in the 2012 election.

So I encouraged people to go ahead a vote for Obama to show he has the support of the American people.

Because I believe he will turn up the heat on Israel and the Zionists to make peace and give back stolen settlement land.

Obama lover...

After he wins in 2012

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it.
Funny how you like to take that post out of context and try to use it against me. :cuckoo:

I also specifically posted that my Republican Party has only fielded RINO'S, has beens, and wanna be's, for candidates.

In essence, people who Obama will defeat in the 2012 election.

So I encouraged people to go ahead a vote for Obama to show he has the support of the American people.

Because I believe he will turn up the heat on Israel and the Zionists to make peace and give back stolen settlement land.

Your words come back to huant you Sunni boy you think people will forget or not bother thats how you get along here fraud, and like i said you're not too bright

Goldberg...

goldberg-29.jpg

Forum List

Back