Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman.

I know this post will be deleted but I truly believe this NotSober psycho Nazi is going to do some harm to someone and it will be a freaky story when they report that he was posting here.
He’s stating overtly that all Jews are responsible for every problem on eatth.
How he isn’t banned is beyond me.

What about Jews on here who clearly hate Poles, why do they have a right to post here, by your logic?

Are they also a threat to Polish people, and might kill Polish people?
Quote someone, Nazi.
No one ever said all Poles are inherently evil and are the source of all evil for the entire history of mankind.

Jews from what I've seen both online, in the press, in person etc. actually blame Poles more for the Holocaust than Germans.

Why does such a stupidity, deserve to not be hated?

I know this post will be deleted but I truly believe this NotSober psycho Nazi is going to do some harm to someone and it will be a freaky story when they report that he was posting here.

What about Jews on here who clearly hate Poles, why do they have a right to post here, by your logic?

Quote someone, Nazi.
No one ever said all Poles are inherently evil and are the source of all evil for the entire history of mankind.

Jews from what I've seen both online, in the press, in person etc. actually blame Poles more for the Holocaust than Germans.

Bullshit, you psychotic piece of Nazi shit.
You’re good at quotes so show me some.

So after 1,300 years of being on the land, Arabs have no rights to the land?

Not at all. Of course the Arab Palestinians have rights to land. We have agreed, have we not, that all displacements are wrong.

So we have two wronged peoples. Each has wronged the other. Each should be restored to the extent possible.

Don't you agree?

Quote someone, Nazi.

There's a massive, massive increase of blaming Poland for the Holocaust, in the press. many of these articles written by Jews.

You really haven't noticed?

They talk about death camps in Poland, or Nazis without mention of Germans, and make it look like Poles were doing it.

Similar to the likes of Jews like Jillian, and others here.

I've also dealt with Jews on other forums like this.

Quote someone, Nazi.

There's a massive, massive increase of blaming Poland for the Holocaust, in the press. many of these articles written by Jews.

They talk about death camps in Poland, or Nazis without mention of Germans, and make it look like Poles were doing it.

Not for the Holocaust, dildo.
For refusing to admit they stole property so they don’t have to pay anything back.

Quote someone, Nazi.

For refusing to admit they stole property so they don’t have to pay anything back.

When are Jewish Israelis going to admit they stole property in Israel?

In 1945 only 6 - 7 % of the land was Jewish owner.

So, who stole the land, who stole it, huh?

Quote someone, Nazi.

You informed Jews on other forums of how evil they are before you were banned?
Fuck you, Nazi.
I bet you’re a little wimpy shrimp of a loser whose had Jews outshine you in every one of your endeavors.

Quote someone, Nazi.

The fact that you deny the Arabs attacked shows what a fraud you are.

Quote someone, Nazi.

One more time...with feeling.

Private land ownership has nothing to do with sovereignty.

Last edited:
As Hitler said, the Jews must be exterminated because they brought consciousness to the world.

What consciousness?

Jews only bring crocodile tears.
Look, Jew Hater and potential Jew Murderer, I know your people’s recent history and it’s nothing to brag about.
Your people still want us dead.

Jewish recent history is nothing to brag about.

Jews have killed, or helped to kill many in Israel, as Soviets in Eastern Europe, and even as Nazi collaborators.
Jews as a nation like the Poles as a nation?
You can’t win this because I know too much about your “people”.

I know a lot about your "People" as well.

We know all about you " people" Trying to kill as many Jews as possible, It didn't work , We can't " win?" We already did. You're the Pollack looser and always will be

so many???? how many would that be? most jews weren't sonderkommandos. but most poles smelled burning flesh.

fix your own house, jew-hater.

You don't even know that Germans did the Holocaust.

Talk about a bestial sub-Human Animal brute Jew.

I'm not the one trying to revise history. we know exactly what the Nazis did and we know what their helpers in Poland did.

What about the Jewish helpers of the Nazis?

Jews built Auschwitz, Jews documented the Jewish community to the Nazis with Judenrate, Jews helped enforce the Jewish Ghettoes by the Nazi Germans, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators beat Jews, or even Poles helping Jews to death, or what ever was considered out of line to Nazi Germans, heck the Jewish Ghetto Police even delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis a day to be sent to the camps.
I know a guy who was a kapo.
If he found someone with extra food he had to report them or the entire bunk would be executed immediately.
Now why not tell us exactly what these kapos did because they sure as hell didn’t beat anyone.

Yes, the Jewish police took part in the execution of Poles. Tragic events from the history of the German occupation of Krakow
navigation

Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst (Jewish police) from the Krakow ghetto - they hung the Poles in the execution of 26.06.1942 (photo from the execution below) and on 2.07.1942.

Ireneusz Lisiak, source

I know that at the end of June 1942, the Krakow Gestapo, a branch for Jewish affairs, ordered the Jewish council to prepare ropes and talc in the persons of the criminal police secretary Willy Kunde and Heinrich Olde. It was widely believed that the execution of members of the Jewish council or other residents of the ghetto was being prepared. At the same time, it was ordered that the entire Jewish council together with the office staff the day after, as long as I recall - June 23, 1942 and the so-called branch of the Gestapo. uniformed Jewish police ordinance (Ordnungsdienst) with its commander, Simche Spira in the lead, went to Płaszów.

Tak policja żydowska brała udział w egzekucji Polaków. Tragiczne wydarzenia z historii niemieckiej okupacji Krakowa - Niezwykle.com

Jewish people executed the Poles? Turnabout is fair play!

I never though of it, but you just gave me a great idea

Oo! 100 Jews went to settle their homeland!

So why did so many Jews abandon their own Jewish brothers to the Nazis?

so many???? how many would that be? most jews weren't sonderkommandos. but most poles smelled burning flesh.

I'm not the one trying to revise history. we know exactly what the Nazis did and we know what their helpers in Poland did.

Jews built Auschwitz, Jews documented the Jewish community to the Nazis with Judenrate, Jews helped enforce the Jewish Ghettoes by the Nazi Germans, the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators beat Jews, or even Poles helping Jews to death, or what ever was considered out of line to Nazi Germans, heck the Jewish Ghetto Police even delivered 10,000 Jews to the Nazis a day to be sent to the camps.

Oo! 100 Jews went to settle their homeland!

So why did so many Jews abandon their own Jewish brothers to the Nazis?

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/auschwitz

Pollacks are the Scum of the earth and again you have proven me right ; THANK YOU ! Whatever Jews did to " help" the NAZI'S they were forced; they didn't have a choice. We all know that you are too dumb, stupid and ignorant to understand it. Please, your MATCHES are waiting for you

Last edited:
RE: Jewish settlers stay put says Jewish leaders, and Israeli ambassador David Friedman
⁜→ Coyote, SobieskiSavedEurope, et al,

International Law and the Ethics of the Law (today we say customary law) has become more confusing with time, not less. And the attempts to make it less confusing has added to the chaos.

There was a time when it was universally understood the nature and definition of "war." Today, that word is almost archaic. For the purposes of Customary and International Humanitarian Law, wars are defined in terms of the scope and geography of an Armed Conflict. And most people, even people with an advanced education, do not understand the new concepts.

Similarly, and I've seen it right here in this discussion group, a lack of understanding of the relationship between a protected person and the citizens of the occupying power.

And then again, many people do not understand the difference between situations in conflict: (For example)

◈ The targeting of a legitimate military objective which shielded by civilians not engaged.
◈ The indiscriminate firing upon which civilians not engaged are laced in jeoardy.
◈ The impact on using civilians to launch illegal incindiary devices and the effect is has on their protective status.​

(COMMENT)

International Law has kept-up with the complexities of "rights" and the meaning of the preparatory phrase: "the right to" (something):

◈ Does that mean that there is an obligation?
OR​
◈ Does it mean that there is a privledge?​

The SAME is TRUE relative to the understanding of "sovereignty;" and the "territorial acquisition of sovereignty." Some perspectives say, that once a governing power establishes supreme authority over a territory, beyond which no other entity can challenge and disestablish the self-governing jurisdiction, that is sovereignty → no matter how it is acquired.

International Law has not come to a point at which one governing authority and relinquish it to an authority that is less further along the Human Development Scale and may be a catastrophe by doing so.

This leads us to the questions:

◈ Should it be so, that the Israelis must relinquish sovereign authority of the higher developed country to a much less developed corrupt authority?

◈ Shoild it be so that, the "right" that the Arab Palestinian exercises, indeed a "right" that any peoples claim, is an obligation to an otherwise sovereign authority?​

❖ The answer is simple: NO! No Palestinian claim to a "right" establishes an "obligation' for the Israelis to fulfill when the Israelis exercise supreme authority. Not even a "right" understood by Convention can be enforced if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the "right" in question, jeopardizes the supreme interests of the State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back