Jewish Country Club: No Obama

I'm against it when the gays pull this sort of shit so I'm not going to support it when Jews do it.

Yeah. Gay people are notorious for denying service to others. You nailed that one.
Speaking of gays and service, was motoring smartly along one of our streets that's full of strip malls, fast food places, etc. a few days ago when suddenly traffic ground to a halt. Just creeped slowly for the longest time so I'm thinking there's an accident ahead or some other calamity.

Turned out it was opening day of the first Chick-fil-A in our area that caused the massive traffic tie up. It reminded me of the backlash I saw on TV a few years ago when folks around the country responded to the C-f-A boycott gays had called for by crashing their stores everywhere.

The good news is a second C-f-A location, closer to my house, has already been approved and a third is under consideration by the powers that be.

That's a nice story. Your life is about to change forever!

I'm against it when the gays pull this sort of shit so I'm not going to support it when Jews do it.

Yeah. Gay people are notorious for denying service to others. You nailed that one.
Speaking of gays and service, was motoring smartly along one of our streets that's full of strip malls, fast food places, etc. a few days ago when suddenly traffic ground to a halt. Just creeped slowly for the longest time so I'm thinking there's an accident ahead or some other calamity.

Turned out it was opening day of the first Chick-fil-A in our area that caused the massive traffic tie up. It reminded me of the backlash I saw on TV a few years ago when folks around the country responded to the C-f-A boycott gays had called for by crashing their stores everywhere.

The good news is a second C-f-A location, closer to my house, has already been approved and a third is under consideration by the powers that be.
One should never get between RWrs and their junk food.

Amen!

Drove to FL two weeks ago and, as usual, pulled off the interstate at the first C-f-A sign I came to.

Amen!

Drove to FL two weeks ago and, as usual, pulled off the interstate at the first C-f-A sign I came to.

I'll bet that chicken tastes better knowing that the owner of the company hates fags.

Amen!

I'll bet that chicken tastes better knowing that the owner of the company hates fags.
Could care less. They offer tasty products and that's all I'm interested in.

The "oppressed" people.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back