Jets Rookie Speaks at Extreme Anti-Israel Conference

I think it's wonderful the Jets have him to show all Americans on our own soil first hand what Palestinian mentality is all about that the USA & Israel have to deal with.

NY Jets Player Speaks at Extreme Anti-Israel Conference | FrontPage Magazine

Glad I'm not a Jets fan. I don't think I could pull for a team with someone like this on the roster. I have no problem with people expressing their views, but this crosses the line. And for a player in New York (the city with the largest Jewish population in the US), this guy is making bad choices of who to associate with.

Not good. I foresee much controversy.

Glad I'm not a Jets fan. I don't think I could pull for a team with someone like this on the roster. I have no problem with people expressing their views, but this crosses the line. And for a player in New York (the city with the largest Jewish population in the US), this guy is making bad choices of who to associate with.
Now, us Dallas Cowboy fans don't have to worry about this kind of shenanigans. Too bad the Cowboys don't play the Jets this season.

Now, us Dallas Cowboy fans don't have to worry about this kind of shenanigans. Too bad the Cowboys don't play the Jets this season.

Yea that's not a very smart thing for a first year player to be doing. Bad publicity right from the get go.

Also... DIE COWBOYS! Burgundy and Gold dynasty time baby!

• Banned
He's lucky he was not drafted by the Patriots, Vikings, Eagles, Falcons, Dolphins, Giants, Browns, Buccaneers or Redskins, all of whom have a Jewish owner, or the Bears, who have a Jewish Head Coach.

I think it's wonderful the Jets have him to show all Americans on our own soil first hand what Palestinian mentality is all about that the USA & Israel have to deal with.

Not good. I foresee much controversy.

Right on MJB...this guy is going to play in a town where his heroes murdered 3000 innocent people and he's going to fan the flames. Real smart.

A man supports his country. Lots of people do.

Where is the controversy?

A man supports his country. Lots of people do.

Where is the controversy?

I thought he was an American.

Ok a football player voiced his views on a political situation......and he is a on the J-E-T-S. What the hell does that tell ya....

jets-3860.gif

Yea that's not a very smart thing for a first year player to be doing. Bad publicity right from the get go.

Hey, I meant to say "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders fans".

Hey, I meant to say "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders fans".

Alright alright that's perfectly copastetic :razz:

The zionist jews go ballistic when people point out the truth about Israel's racist genocide against the Palestinian people. .. :cool:

Do you like irony?

Larry Thomas, the actor who appears in your avatar, is Jewish.

What's an anti-Semite like you to do?

Ok a football player voiced his views on a political situation......and he is a on the J-E-T-S. What the hell does that tell ya?]

That militant Islamists and jets are a bad combination? Yeah... I think New Yorkers already know that.

Forum List

Back