Jesus Christ And Allah Both Major Zionists!

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by JStone, May 10, 2012.

1. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    Zionism rules by the two largest religious figures in the world, Jesus and Allah!

New Testament
    Quran
    And, Jews are Allah's Chosen People Allahu Akbar!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

2. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

Mr Stone showes his ignorance and his blind bias towards Israel yet agai. This is not the first time and it probably won't be the last !!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I know little of the Quran so I do not feel qualified to speak of the words of Mohammad, but considering that Mr. Stone is completely wrong about who and what Jesus was, I feel it safe to say that his interpretations are woefully inaccurate !!! " Blessed is the king of Israel ", indeed lets see what Jesus Christ had top say about that !!!

Also Jesus would not let them make Him King

The problem that Mr. Stone has is the same problem that the Jews and indeed all major religions have had and that is they try to bend God to there political will and use him for their propaganda like purposes. They need to realize that God has his own purpose, and he will neither be deflected nor denied.
    Jesus was not a Zionist, not a Muslim, not a Democrat or Republican, He was and is the Son of God !!!
    :D:D:D

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  3. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel John 12 Commentary - Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel - BibleGateway.com

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  4. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

Mr Stone showes his ignorance and his blind bias towards Israel yet agai. This is not the first time and it probably won't be the last !!!

I know little of the Quran so I do not feel qualified to speak of the words of Mohammad, but considering that Mr. Stone is completely wrong about who and what Jesus was, I feel it safe to say that his interpretations are woefully inaccurate !!! " Blessed is the king of Israel ", indeed lets see what Jesus Christ had top say about that !!!

Also Jesus would not let them make Him King

The problem that Mr. Stone has is the same problem that the Jews and indeed all major religions have had and that is they try to bend God to there political will and use him for their propaganda like purposes. They need to realize that God has his own purpose, and he will neither be deflected nor denied.
    Jesus was not a Zionist, not a Muslim, not a Democrat or Republican, He was and is the Son of God !!!

The above highlighted ( in red ) section only serves to prove my assertions in my original reply. Mr Stone does not think very clearly or he does not read very well.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. JStone

JStone BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +258
    John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel John 12 Commentary - Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King of Israel - BibleGateway.com