JESUS AND THE REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN and THE DEMOCRAT

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Douger, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across
    the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"The waitress nodded "Yes," so the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about gettin' me a cold mug of Miller Light?" He too looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there? The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door. Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up and he raised his hands, praised the Lord, and did a series of back flips out the door. Then, Jesus walked towards the Democrat, just smiling. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, "Don't touch me ... I'm collecting disability."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    [​IMG]

Republican Jesus.

3. DaGoose

DaGoose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Hmmmm.....I'm trying to imagine a Republican buying a cup of coffee for anyone without strings attached.

4. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Did Jesus leave a tip?

Oh..and he did my taxes..he's a fine fellow.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. J.E.D

J.E.D What's tha matta?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,576
    What a dumb ass joke. Why is this in the political forum?