Jen Psaki Thinks You're a Moron, and She's Making It Clear We Don't Really Have a President

So just to recap....

How many employers went to jail during the Trump administration for knowingly hiring illegals??

Like when 700 undocumented workers were arrested at a large chicken processing plant but not a single charge filed against the company or hiring managers

So just to recap....

How many employers went to jail during the Trump administration for knowingly hiring illegals??

Like when 700 undocumented workers were arrested at a large chicken processing plant but not a single charge filed against the company or hiring managers

~~~~~~
"Albence claimed the operators of the plants, five companies in total, could be charged with knowingly hiring illegal resident workers, resulting in peripheral accusations of tax, document, and wage fraud.
The arrests were met with contempt from some of the president’s vocal critics, who tied the operation in with an overarching narrative that immigration law enforcement is, in essence, racist".

Either you have laws and enforce them, or you have anarchy and ruling by the unlawful masses. Just because the illegals have a "spokesperson" doesn't make their case legitimate or worthy of backpedaling the rule of law. if you do the crime, you pay the penalty.

"TRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMP!!!! My whole life is TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMP!!!"
True to the first part. She probably thinks you're a moron. Like we all do

The second part is pure fiction.

Biden's doing a great job...erasing your blob's memory one uneventful day at a time.

Typical Cornball. "TRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMP!!!! My whole life is TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMP!!!"

Isn't it time for your meds? Go find the orderly.
Biden is doing a great job....

That it's causing you a daily meltdown is a nice bonus. More please.

That you think people complaining about him makes it a "great job" tells us everything we need to know about you. Not that we didn't already know, which is why you're held in such universal disdain.

Jen Psaki Thinks You're a Moron, and She's Making It Clear We Don't Really Have a President
Jen Psaki Thinks You're a Moron, and She's Making It Clear We Don't Really Have a President – RedState
9 ar 2021 ~~ By Bonchie
The situation at the border is getting worse, specifically regarding the number of migrant children in custody, and the responsibility for that lies solely with Joe Biden and his pursuit of absolutely terrible policies that are encouraging a surge of illegal immigration.
Despite that, Jen Psaki decided to make some ridiculous claims in today’s presser, clearly believing that those listening are morons. In the process, she also made it clear that we don’t really have a president. The following clips are just mind-blowing in their level of dishonesty and buck-passing.
When asked about why illegal immigrants are flooding the border, Psaki attempted to blame (checks notes)…hurricanes?

The hurricanes in question hit in early November. I’m not great with math, but I’m pretty sure that’s four months ago. Further, the latest surge, including a record-high number of migrant children, occurred well after that point, only happening after Joe Biden took office. Besides, those coming from Central America aren’t exactly being shy about why they are coming. There was one viral picture showing a migrant caravan with dozens of people wearing Joe Biden t-shirts.
~Snip~
Psaki sought to play word games instead of admitting that we now have a full-blown crisis going on.

As I wrote previously (see Joe Biden Has Blood on His Hands, and It’s Going to Get Worse), while encouraging illegal immigration may seem compassionate to some, the reality is that thousands of men, women, and children will end up abused and/or dead along the way. There is nothing moral about encouraging unaccompanied children to make a dangerous journey across the desert. There’s certainly nothing moral about seeing them used as pawns for the drug cartels.
Meanwhile, Psaki also made it clear that the Biden administration won’t even take the most basic level of responsibility for what is happening.

It’s not their program? Is Joe Biden president or is he not? It is simply not acceptable for Psaki to blow this question off when it is her boss’s job to run these organizations and provide these answers. The Department of Homeland Security is not its own branch of government, and the lack of communication with the White House is a stunning indictment of how worthless the current officeholder is.
Overall, Psaki is making it clear we don’t really have a president. We have a doddering old man who doesn’t know where he’s at half the time. That’s about the extent of Biden’s capabilities these days. Deflections to other agencies is not leading. It’s being a coward.
I’ll end by noting that the media would have never accepted this kind of obfuscation and lack of transparency from the Trump administration. Biden is a Democrat, though, so he gets a pass.

Comment:
We will survive Pseudo-President Biden and his pseudo administration. We ought be be thankful the bastards have outed thsemselves so splendidly, complete with Rachel the Trans. They’ve only crystallized the situation and further galvanized the normals, i.e. patriots.
Psaki is really, truly ill-equipped for this job. The water is very deep and Jen-Jen is in waayyy over her head...
Each day that goes by, we are reaffirmed in that Chyna Joey Xi Biden is not a doddering old man. He has full blown dementia. They have him propped up on drugs to keep him somewhat lucid and to not fly off in fits of rage, as he is known to do. They don't have him do any real media questioning because when challenged dementia patients quickly loose their patience, loose their composure and get mad. Biden has all of this.
He certainly can't stand up there for an hour plus to deliver the STOU to a combined Congress and the PEOPLE of America.
Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and their Quisling media lapdogs are asylum level pathological liars; they will never acknowledge that their policies are at fault that is why they continue to insist applying over and over the policies that have turned thriving cities into shitholes.
PM/DSA Democrat Leftists "solutions" ALWAYS turn things exponentially worse but their brainwashed minions as obedient slaves never will blame their masters for their problems but somebody else.

Let's be kind to Ms. P.

It is her job to put the best face on the (Biden)-Harris Administration.

She realizes that people are not totally stupid, so she is keeping her cool and using such weasel words as "challenging."

She knows that few people believe her evasive words, but that's her job to mislead people.

Bless her little heart!

I give the bitch three more months before she gets her ass kicked out of the job. Then she'll become an 'Whitehouse Expert' on MSNBC or CNN.

I think that you may be on to something.

Maybe even she will eventually become so disgusted by the spin that she is forced to put on everything that she will seek other "challenges."

If she minded lying every time she opens her mouth, she wouldn't be 1) White House press secretary, and 2) a Democrat.

Holy shit that cracked me up XD

View attachment 466052

Anyways, in all seriousness, I agree with her on this:
REPORTER: "Is this a crisis at the border?"
@PressSec: "I don't think we need to sit here and put new labels on what he have already conveyed is challenging."

We all know there is a lot of immigrants at the border. I think asking about it daily is probably pretty silly.
I've been on this board for a very long time. There was a time when nobody talked about illegal immigration much. You can look at the topics before 2015 for proof. Once the blob showed up, the minions were suddenly interested in the topic.

They're only interested in it now because they want to play up the supposed threat a bunch of nannies and gardeners present.
It's been a political question for decades. Liberal's in media simply ignored it.

Again, you can look on this board prior to Trump's riling you girls up on the topic...very few threads about immigration.
That is because Trump had the immigration issue under control.
Trump had the immigration issue under control before 2015? Wow...really?
No Trump got the border issue under control. Got Mexico to keep them there and not let them cross their border. Now that Biden is in. They are coming in droves.

I understand why we need to "quarantine" unaccompanied kids for ten days. The Trumpanzees attempt at gotcha is ... QAnonish. Also known as bullshit. But then, they deny there's even a pandemic, so .... you have what they are. Worse than worthless.

And Trump used covid as an excuse to close borders and expell people.

Which btw I am ok with. IF mexico won't enforce it's own southern border, that's their problem. We might help them secure it, if they really want to, though. But Trump's initial policy was to violate laws and treat people as inhumanely as he possibly could to deter illegal immigration. But that doesn't mean we have to be Bob Bodette and literally leave a light on for wayward stragglers.

Trump immigration policy left hundreds of children separated from parents | The Texas Tribune

But I have to say Biden at least appears to be just fine with people coming and staying here until some immigration court orders them deported. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but his admin is not really putting forth what their policy is. Trumpanzees choose to ignore it, but Obama's admin actually did arrest and summarily deport more people than W ... or Trump did.

But Trump was right that we don't have to just let people in. If we want to hold these kids for 10 days, along with their parents, fine. But rather than just letting them stay .... ship them back. They will get a clue and stop coming.
Trump got Mexico to close their border to caravans wanting to come here. I guess Biden to Mexico let them come. Hundreds of thousands of untested illegals being bused all over America. So much for caring about covid.

I understand why we need to "quarantine" unaccompanied kids for ten days. The Trumpanzees attempt at gotcha is ... QAnonish. Also known as bullshit. But then, they deny there's even a pandemic, so .... you have what they are. Worse than worthless.

Which btw I am ok with. IF mexico won't enforce it's own southern border, that's their problem. We might help them secure it, if they really want to, though. But Trump's initial policy was to violate laws and treat people as inhumanely as he possibly could to deter illegal immigration. But that doesn't mean we have to be Bob Bodette and literally leave a light on for wayward stragglers.

Trump immigration policy left hundreds of children separated from parents | The Texas Tribune

But I have to say Biden at least appears to be just fine with people coming and staying here until some immigration court orders them deported. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but his admin is not really putting forth what their policy is. Trumpanzees choose to ignore it, but Obama's admin actually did arrest and summarily deport more people than W ... or Trump did.

But Trump was right that we don't have to just let people in. If we want to hold these kids for 10 days, along with their parents, fine. But rather than just letting them stay .... ship them back. They will get a clue and stop coming.
Trump got Mexico to close their border to caravans wanting to come here. I guess Biden to Mexico let them come. Hundreds of thousands of untested illegals being bused all over America. So much for caring about covid.
Trump got Mexico to close its southern border by not allowing caravans in here, and by shipping people back over the border. I have no problem if Biden continued. If we want to keep kids for ten days to make sure they don't come down with covid ... I'm good with that too. And if by summer we can vaccinate them before turning them back, that'd be good too. Assuming that's legal.

Perfect spokesperson for the Joke Biden stolen Administration.

She is always full of answers :rolleyes-41:

1615500946309.png

Jen Psaki Thinks You're a Moron, and She's Making It Clear We Don't Really Have a President – RedState
9 ar 2021 ~~ By Bonchie
The situation at the border is getting worse, specifically regarding the number of migrant children in custody, and the responsibility for that lies solely with Joe Biden and his pursuit of absolutely terrible policies that are encouraging a surge of illegal immigration.
Despite that, Jen Psaki decided to make some ridiculous claims in today’s presser, clearly believing that those listening are morons. In the process, she also made it clear that we don’t really have a president. The following clips are just mind-blowing in their level of dishonesty and buck-passing.
When asked about why illegal immigrants are flooding the border, Psaki attempted to blame (checks notes)…hurricanes?

The hurricanes in question hit in early November. I’m not great with math, but I’m pretty sure that’s four months ago. Further, the latest surge, including a record-high number of migrant children, occurred well after that point, only happening after Joe Biden took office. Besides, those coming from Central America aren’t exactly being shy about why they are coming. There was one viral picture showing a migrant caravan with dozens of people wearing Joe Biden t-shirts.
~Snip~
Psaki sought to play word games instead of admitting that we now have a full-blown crisis going on.

As I wrote previously (see Joe Biden Has Blood on His Hands, and It’s Going to Get Worse), while encouraging illegal immigration may seem compassionate to some, the reality is that thousands of men, women, and children will end up abused and/or dead along the way. There is nothing moral about encouraging unaccompanied children to make a dangerous journey across the desert. There’s certainly nothing moral about seeing them used as pawns for the drug cartels.
Meanwhile, Psaki also made it clear that the Biden administration won’t even take the most basic level of responsibility for what is happening.

It’s not their program? Is Joe Biden president or is he not? It is simply not acceptable for Psaki to blow this question off when it is her boss’s job to run these organizations and provide these answers. The Department of Homeland Security is not its own branch of government, and the lack of communication with the White House is a stunning indictment of how worthless the current officeholder is.
Overall, Psaki is making it clear we don’t really have a president. We have a doddering old man who doesn’t know where he’s at half the time. That’s about the extent of Biden’s capabilities these days. Deflections to other agencies is not leading. It’s being a coward.
I’ll end by noting that the media would have never accepted this kind of obfuscation and lack of transparency from the Trump administration. Biden is a Democrat, though, so he gets a pass.

Comment:
We will survive Pseudo-President Biden and his pseudo administration. We ought be be thankful the bastards have outed thsemselves so splendidly, complete with Rachel the Trans. They’ve only crystallized the situation and further galvanized the normals, i.e. patriots.
Psaki is really, truly ill-equipped for this job. The water is very deep and Jen-Jen is in waayyy over her head...
Each day that goes by, we are reaffirmed in that Chyna Joey Xi Biden is not a doddering old man. He has full blown dementia. They have him propped up on drugs to keep him somewhat lucid and to not fly off in fits of rage, as he is known to do. They don't have him do any real media questioning because when challenged dementia patients quickly loose their patience, loose their composure and get mad. Biden has all of this.
He certainly can't stand up there for an hour plus to deliver the STOU to a combined Congress and the PEOPLE of America.
Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and their Quisling media lapdogs are asylum level pathological liars; they will never acknowledge that their policies are at fault that is why they continue to insist applying over and over the policies that have turned thriving cities into shitholes.
PM/DSA Democrat Leftists "solutions" ALWAYS turn things exponentially worse but their brainwashed minions as obedient slaves never will blame their masters for their problems but somebody else.

She's right.

Trump got Mexico to close its southern border by not allowing caravans in here, and by shipping people back over the border. I have no problem if Biden continued. If we want to keep kids for ten days to make sure they don't come down with covid ... I'm good with that too. And if by summer we can vaccinate them before turning them back, that'd be good too. Assuming that's legal.
The problem is Biden won't send them back. You do know the Democrats rejected a bill that would alert ice when an illegal tries to buy a gun? But they want to take guns from law abiding citizens. That's how crazy the liberals have become.

View attachment 466052

@PressSec: "I don't think we need to sit here and put new labels on what he have already conveyed is challenging."

We all know there is a lot of immigrants at the border. I think asking about it daily is probably pretty silly.
I've been on this board for a very long time. There was a time when nobody talked about illegal immigration much. You can look at the topics before 2015 for proof. Once the blob showed up, the minions were suddenly interested in the topic.

They're only interested in it now because they want to play up the supposed threat a bunch of nannies and gardeners present.
It's been a political question for decades. Liberal's in media simply ignored it.

Again, you can look on this board prior to Trump's riling you girls up on the topic...very few threads about immigration.

The Obama years focus was more on islamic terrorist another issue TRUMP was able to solve. I wasn't active in hear during the Obama years, but I find it hard to believe the board didn't have it's fair share of threads on issues of illegal aliens.

Feel free to do a search of titles with "illegal". Compare how many threads there are before 2015 to after 2015.
Because, as we all know, the only valid measure of how much an issue concerns someone is the number of threads they start about it on this debate board.

View attachment 466052

The Obama years focus was more on islamic terrorist another issue TRUMP was able to solve. I wasn't active in hear during the Obama years, but I find it hard to believe the board didn't have it's fair share of threads on issues of illegal aliens.

Feel free to do a search of titles with "illegal". Compare how many threads there are before 2015 to after 2015.
Because, as we all know, the only valid measure of how much an issue concerns someone is the number of threads they start about it on this debate board.

In the universe of USMB...yes...it is the only valid measure. If you care about it strongly and you have a brain in your head (you probably don't make a thread about your family members) and it fits the TOS , you start a thread. If you don't care as by means of comparison...you don't.

I'm just saying look at the number of threads pre your-blob and post your-blob.

Yes...I said the "b" word just to piss you off. You're desperate for attention so I'm sure you'll respond with some whiny reference. Feel free! :p

True to the first part. She probably thinks you're a moron. Like we all do

The second part is pure fiction.

Biden's doing a great job...erasing your blob's memory one uneventful day at a time.
I know I'm missing $2.00 a gallon gasoline.
And you think the President sets the price of Gasoline? Of course you do. You're just that dumb.

View attachment 466052

That is because Trump had the immigration issue under control.
Trump had the immigration issue under control before 2015? Wow...really?
No Trump got the border issue under control. Got Mexico to keep them there and not let them cross their border. Now that Biden is in. They are coming in droves.

Yeah, by letting Covid run wild across the countryside, he set a strong deterrent.

Since most of the illegal aliens come across legally and overstay their visas...the air travel restrictions did stop a lot of what is called illegal immigration. As the nation opens back up thanks to Biden's quick roll out of the vaccination programs made possible by our great scientists....it will increase.

Stop being afraid. Can you do that?

Immigration reform and border security have always been a huge priority of the Republican base, most especially since 2000.

Immigration reform and border security have always been a huge priority of the Republican base, most especially since 2000.

Again, the posting data on this board (about 3/4 republican/conservative) reveals a much different picture between Pre Trump and Post Trump.

View attachment 466052

In the universe of USMB...yes...it is the only valid measure. If you care about it strongly and you have a brain in your head (you probably don't make a thread about your family members) and it fits the TOS , you start a thread. If you don't care as by means of comparison...you don't.

Yes...I said the "b" word just to piss you off. You're desperate for attention so I'm sure you'll respond with some whiny reference. Feel free! :p
That's your criteria. Others, who don't give a flying rat's patoot whether you think they care about something or not, think differently. I, for one example, don't start threads, something you'd know if you bothered to look before becoming obsessed with me. Really, it's quite unbecoming of you. Bottom line, we care about what we care about and, I know this will deflate your bubble, you don't enter the equation.

And yes, it's tre amusing to watch you spew your blob fetish all over the screen. Like I told you before, keep your private life to yourself.

Again, the posting data on this board (about 3/4 republican/conservative) reveals a much different picture between Pre Trump and Post Trump.
In this little universe which means so very little to most people.

View attachment 466052

That's your criteria. Others, who don't give a flying rat's patoot whether you think they care about something or not, think differently. I, for one example, don't start threads, something you'd know if you bothered to look before becoming obsessed with me. Really, it's quite unbecoming of you. Bottom line, we care about what we care about and, I know this will deflate your bubble, you don't enter the equation.

And yes, it's tre amusing to watch you spew your blob fetish all over the screen. Like I told you before, keep your private life to yourself.
hook
line
sinker

Forum List

Back