Jeff Sessions has created a religious liberty task force to “protect & promote religious liberty”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sessions said the task force, which he will chair, is to help implementation of the religious liberty memo he signed in last October.

the story is on the website of The Washington Examiner.

6a00e550255d3c883301b8d08258ec970c-800wi.jpg

In other words, Sessions gave Trump cultists something shiny to be fixated on for a few weeks -- before they remember that sessions is a secret Obama plant and general of the Deep State

There is too much dirt on Sessions...someone has warned him into silence and recusal.....I have lost all respect for the man....

Hey everyone should become Christian Scientists, the only healthcare they are going to have is faith healing. I am so sick of the religious right.

Sessions said the task force, which he will chair, is to help implementation of the religious liberty memo he signed in last October.

Somehow I suspect that some religions will see more 'implementation of religious liberty' than others.....

How is religious liberty infringed upon currently?

Anyone...?

How is religious liberty infringed upon currently?

Anyone...?
You guys do realize that the majority, perhaps above the 95%tile, of actual religious liberty infringement, in this country, comes from the right.

You folks are aware of this, right?

Sessions et al are upset the evangelicals cannot tell everyone else how to live their lives in the public square.

Forum List

Back