Jeff Molina is 1st male UFC fighter to say he's LGBT, announces he's bisexual after video leak of sex act with a male: "I'm a pretty masculine dude"

Really fruity guys are repuslive

Very few guys that act straight who are not
well when i tell folks i like muscular dudes they don't believe me, because i'm so manly, and they never get that vibe from me. it is what it is lol

I'm not...i just told ya. But a lot of people are...and the left hopes you will be too.
That's sick. not everything is a conspiracy. in this digital age, things just happen organically. people consume news at a record level, and they are supposed to be able to digest it all without getting "distracted". otherwise, it's THEIR fault!

That's sick. not everything is a conspiracy. in this digital age, things just happen organically. people consume news at a record level, and they are supposed to be able to digest it all without getting "distracted". otherwise, it's THEIR fault!
well you tell that to the left cause they've used it so successfully in the past.

Jeff Molina suspended indefinitely for rigging fights, ruining MMA..

Everyone "POS"

Jeff Molina "I love dudes"

Everyone "you're so brave"

Does this really qualify ss "current event"? Some guys sexual preferences. Who cares who he sleeps with as long as they are consenting adults of sound mind.

well you tell that to the left cause they've used it so successfully in the past.
in the PAST? IN THE PAST?

sir, when folks were saying we're gonna march for our freedoms, led by MLK and John Lewis, that was no distraction

when FDR led us out of the great depression, that was no distraction

liberals have a history of lifting up America

now either stay on topic or get your stinkin' political agenda'd butt out of MY Thread!

Does this really qualify ss "current event"? Some guys sexual preferences. Who cares who he sleeps with as long as they are consenting adults of sound mind.
well not usually but because it's the 1st EVER UFC fighter who came out, and UFC fighters are called out in homophobic ways because of the nature of their job...you get what i'm saying, right? they "rub off" on each other in the cage! lol

Forum List

Back