Jeep, an Obama favorite, looks to shift production to China

Bush fan, are ya?

Insofar as he supported the auto rescue and the preservation of my state, yes.

As we've come to learn, the GOP has much, much worse to offer than George W. Bush.

He nearly lost an American city through ineptitude. Now they're attempting to lose entire American states through sheer malice.

Those were Bush programs. You are an ignorant cocksucker.

Bush fan, are ya?

As we've come to learn, the GOP has much, much worse to offer than George W. Bush.

He nearly lost an American city through ineptitude. Now they're attempting to lose entire American states through sheer malice.

That's why I just said I'm glad he supported the start of the auto rescue and the preservation of Ohio. And I'm glad Obama had the guts to finish it.

Romney the Coward who would've doomed the state because he didn't have the balls to do what was right, on the other hand, I have little use for.

That's why I just said I'm glad he supported the start of the auto rescue and the preservation of Ohio. And I'm glad Obama had the guts to finish it.

Romney the Coward who would've doomed the state because he didn't have the balls to do what was right, on the other hand, I have little use for.

You are glad to be an ignorant cocksucker?

Whatever. Just don't lie about who passed which program when informed posters are around to call you out.

LOL

You are glad to be an ignorant cocksucker?

I'm glad that my state has the wherewithal to support the man that saved it, despite its general inclination to be ever so slightly more red than the national average. I look forward to Ohio putting Obama over the top on Tuesday. As it should, given the lengths he went to in saving the state.

No man who would be complicit in the destruction of a great American state is worthy of the office of President of the United States.

One man did, however, put his neck on the line to save the Great State of Ohio. And it's coming back stronger than ever before thanks to his courage. And that solidarity will be rewarded in a few days.

Better than Obama fucking over 300 million......! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Obama saved the state of Ohio. Its teachers, firefighters, and police officers were preserved by the ARRA's emergency aid to state governments. One in eight of its private sector employees were saved by the auto rescue. Its small businesses were salvaged by the unfreezing of credit that accompanied the avoidance of a second Great Depression. Its middle class was defended by the tax relief and money kept flowing through its communities (via support to automatic stabilizers and emergency support for programs like Medicaid).

Today Ohio's unemployment number is below the national average. Obama acted to save its economy and its people. Mitt would've let it die to burnish his conservative credentials (which he can't shed quickly enough these days). This is a classic Hobson's choice. Obama might as well be the only name on the ballot.

Bush fan, are ya?

LOL

Not really- there all worthless

Forum List

Back