Jeb Scores One — Finally

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
_85591502_thatcher_976.jpg

This is the best thing Jeb Bush ever said:

All 11 candidates were asked who they would choose, now the US Treasury has announced plans to put a woman on the redesigned note.

Mr Bush's choice drew applause.

"I would go with Ronald Reagan's partner, Margaret Thatcher," he said, noting it was "probably illegal" and unlikely to happen because she is not American.

Jeb Bush wants Margaret Thatcher on $10 note
17 September 2015

Jeb Bush wants Margaret Thatcher on $10 note - BBC News

I’ll take Margaret Thatcher over any of the ladies liberals want to put on our money:

Infamous woman to replace Jackson on $20 bill?
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 03/24/2015 @ 7:44 pm

Infamous woman to replace Jackson on $20 bill?

I would say it should be any President who served before the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. OR all the Bankers that authored that Legislation, I mean, it is THEIR money!

Whether it should be a Woman or not is a ridiculous argument.

Jeb proves he is an idiot every time he opens his mouth....

Remember these....illegals invade out of love....I would do just as my bro did in invading Iraq, even knowing what we know today...and on and on....

I liked Carly's answer the best. She wouldn't change a thing preferring to leave history as it is. I agree-I am not in favor of putting a woman's face on a note. If it does happen I would favor Rosa Parks, however. I have always posted Parks as the person I favored most as the face of courage in modern times.

I agree-I am not in favor of putting a woman's face on a note.
To AquaAthena: I went further:

The fact is that the good guys who have anything named after them are few and far in-between, while the names of douche bags are all over the place. I would actually name every public entity after flowers, birds, trees, fish, mammals, planets, and everything else I can find rather than politicians. I would include scientists except that that might open the door for environmental pseudo-scientists and medical industry butchers. Had Nazi Germany won the war, I am sure Joseph Mengeles would have gotten a highway named after him. If Democrats had their way they would name federally-funded abortion clinics after Kermit Gosnell.

I realize that my suggestion for naming things sacrifices a few good men and women, but the benefit of dumping an army of the douche bags is worth the sacrifice.

Finally, nobody who wants to replace the folks on our currency with political activists should object to my suggestion. Currency is used everywhere, while buildings, highways, bridges and dams are only used and seen by a relative few.

Forum List

Back