Jeb! leads in a primary poll (UT): Dan Jones and Associates

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Utahns Still Mostly Undecided on Presidential Field Bush and Clinton in the Lead

Dan Jones GOP nomination 2015-08-011.png

Margin: Bush +9 over Paul and Trump.

Dan Jones DEM nomination 2015-08-011.png

That's a lot of undecided voters. UT is not necessarily a state that decides DEM nominations.

Dan Jones and Associates is a pollster from UT, pretty much the Gold Standard for that state.

In 2012, Dan Jones projected Romney at +43 over Obama in UTAH. On election night, he won by +46, so the poll was 3 points off to the Left, but for such a blowout margin, it doesn't matter.

Good news for the Jeb! team. He's finally ahead in a poll again.

Oh, and the poll was taken BEFORE the GOP debate.

FYI.

Well, I hope the Trumpites on this board don't see this. We may see a mass suicide....

BFD. Utah doesn't mean shit. Bush will not be the GOP nominee. The establishment can post 1000 polls that show him beating Hillary in a head to head. It still won't matter. He doesn't have the support of rank and file republicans. I don't think there is even one R on this board that supports him. He's DOA.

He does have a lot of support from the democrats on this board, like rightwinger and Jake Starkey. They are looking for a patsy who will roll over on command.

He does have a lot of support from the democrats on this board, like rightwinger and Jake Starkey. They are looking for a patsy who will roll over on command.

yep. The Gop's pimping of squishy moderates like Jebba the Bush is not gonna work this cycle.

Why do you think Trump, Carson , Cruz, and Fiorina are climbing the polls?

They are all sticking their middle fingers to the GOP establishment.

Really? All the polls show Bush giving Hillary a better fight than "Wherever" Trump....the man is a lunatic.

Last edited:
I concurr. Trump is a loon, a thief, a fraud, a misogynist. I dislike both of them almost equally, trump a bit more today because he is sucking up oxygen from the Hitlary server story.

So we are on the same page! Good to know. Now if I could only get you on the same page with Fiorina, the most qualified candidate by far

Bush gave a major foreign policy speech at the Reagan Library yesterday. He essentially go no coverage. The event wasn't sold out and tickets were available right up until he started.....Looks like the left won't be choosing our candidate this cycle.

Bush gave a major foreign policy speech at the Reagan Library yesterday. He essentially go no coverage. The event wasn't sold out and tickets were available right up until he started.....Looks like the left won't be choosing our candidate this cycle.

Yup, you lose again,....:biggrin:

He is a bore. He is so yesterday. And as more and more find out about him the worse he will do. He should get out now before he embarrases himself

He is a bore. He is so yesterday. And as more and more find out about him the worse he will do. He should get out now before he embarrases himself

Because Trump isn't?

You are posing a false dilemma. There are 15 (count em!) who are better than either. trump or bush are not my choice.
You are correct. The left WANTS to choose our candidate by helping the rinos with this crapola. I talk to a lot of people, both repubs and dems. Not 1 repub that I have spoken to wants Jeb. That is none, zero, nada. Yet, most of them say the same thing, he will probably be the candidate. This proves to me the tail is wagging the dog. They assume if they keep pounding it into our heads, we will come around. Not this time!

As far as my dem friends, (and I have quite a few) they do not want Hillary either. The difference between my 2 sets of friends is........the repub friends have their favorites, while all but 1 of my democratic friends want "none of the above" and are waiting to see if a credible candidate gets in the race on the democratic side. We shall see what happens.

Fiorina is my choice from the 17. Why you might ask? She is a she and that gets that out of the way, once for all. She has nothing to lose as she follows our current president who is responsible for either losing or giving away everything we ever had. That means she has only to show up for work daily and she does a better job. Also, there is a good chance she will pick some new blood to fill some of the cabinet positions. Would that not be nice, for a change. Carly has much going for her as do the American people, if they would only look for it and stop reading boards like this one. Yes, I know, there I go again! Hell, I even sent her a 10 buck contribution. And she has thanked me at least 10 times for sending it. Such fun. One more option, vote for Hillary Clinton, based upon the thought, "many, many Americans deserve her". One thing about Hillary we can count on, she will not be an "Obama Babe". She is a "Babes Babe".

Forum List

Back