Jeb bush -

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Who are all the retarded donors that gave this hack 50 million? What a waste.. worse than that 1500 I spent on a private hooker that gave me herpies..

Why aren't the establishment ditching this cancer to the curb and his donors suing this shister?

After last night, Jeb is done.

Jeb was the great white hope for Hillary. America hates Hillary, and rightly so. In the General election, the hatred of this crooked, lying skank will ensure that anyone running against her will beat her.

UNLESS......

Unless the GOP runs someone that America hates even more than Hillary. Osama Bin Laden is dead, so it's HARD to find anyone more hated than Hillary - damned hard. In fact, only ONE man is truly more hated, George W. Bush. EXCEPT Dubya can't run again. So what is Soros to do?

And this is where Jeb comes in. The GOP runs Jeb, and Hillary runs a HATE BOOOOOOOSSSSHHH campaign against Dubya, counting on the family tie to turn America on Jeb.

That was the plan, but Republicans didn't play along.

So Jeb is done, ergo Hillary is done.

I think you should at least have the courtesy of spelling his name correctly...JEB!

Jeb has been done. Why is anyone even talking about him?

A Cruz/Fiorina ticket is looking better and better. Cruz can make the Conservative argument better than anyone else, and Fiorina can eviscerate Hillary without being called a sexist. The others are running out of material, and their inexperience is starting to show.

A Cruz/Fiorina ticket is looking better and better. Cruz can make the Conservative argument better than anyone else, and Fiorina can eviscerate Hillary without being called a sexist. The others are running out of material, and their inexperience is starting to show.

How likely do you think the final Republican ticket is to be Cruz/Fiorina or Fiorina/Cruz?

Neither Fiorina nor Cruz will be on the ticket. I think that the right is so enamored with the cult of personality that is Trump and Carson, that those 2 will be the ticket.

How likely do you think the final Republican ticket is to be Cruz/Fiorina or Fiorina/Cruz?

Cruz/Fiorina. The question is how and when the GOP field will winnow out and where their supporters/donors will go. Bush needs to get out, but his official endorsement might be a negative. If we have a major terrorist attack on American soil, Trump might surf his way to victory. Rubio would be a good VP choice for Trump. Ben Carson would be a great Surgeon General (with future potential), but he wouldn't add much to the ticket at this time.

Neither Fiorina nor Cruz will be on the ticket. I think that the right is so enamored with the cult of personality that is Trump and Carson, that those 2 will be the ticket.

I'm curious, if someone offered you a bet where you get $20 if the final ticket is Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump and you pay $20 if it isn't, would you take it?

I'm curious, if someone offered you a bet where you get $20 if the final ticket is Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump and you pay $20 if it isn't, would you take it?

Make me that same offer at the end of Feb or beginning of March, and I might take you up on it.

The silly season is going to keep going on and the candidates aren't going to start being serious about the election until then.

Make me that same offer at the end of Feb or beginning of March, and I might take you up on it.

The silly season is going to keep going on and the candidates aren't going to start being serious about the election until then.

Interesting. So that suggests you don't actually assign that high a probability to your prediction right now.

Forum List

Back