Jeb Bush: Republicans Don't Need Conservatives to Win White House, Should Not Defund Exec Amnesty

Just DAMN!!!!

looneylibjebbush.jpg

You realize the cartoon is mocking you, right?

No, it would seem that way to pond scum, pond scum!

rofl

OK, nutter.

Keep posting the cartoons.

Pretty soon, maybe you'll understand Archie.

Conservative "logic"

Conservative can't win the more conservative political party nomination.

But

Conservative will win the less conservative general election.

:thup:

If you say so....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Conservatives outnumber liberals in 47 states - The Washington Post

I just realized why you don't understand this.

You're an idiot.

Let me explain something called "math" to you.

Liberal Self-Identification Edges Up to New High in 2013

70% of Republicans consider themselves to be conservatives. That means 30% of Republicans do not call themselves conservatives. That is "math."

100% - 70% = 30%.

38% of Americans call themselves conservatives. That means 62% of Americans do not call themselves conservatives. Again, the "math" thing.

100% - 38% = 62%.

OK, here's the tricky part: More Republicans consider themselves conservatives than Americans. Nearly double, in fact. 70% of Republicans are conservative and 38% of all Americans are conservatives.

Did you get that?

70% > 38%.

I know this is hard, but stay with me. 70% is greater than 38%.

Therefore, if a conservative cannot win a group of people where 70% of them call themselves a conservative, then it is much harder to win a group of people where 38% of them call themselves conservatives.

Do you understand this?

Of course you don't.

In Alternative Universe Conservative LaLa Land, it's easier for a "real conservative" to win a group of people where nearly 70% of the people do not identify with your politics than it is to win a group of people where 70% of the people do identify with your politics.

:clap:

Easy answer to your MATH, Conservatives were GRUBERED by propaganda, money spent on lies about candidates, such supposed Conservative icons as Karl Rove, and Charles Krauthammer who are NOT Conservatives but play the part well promoting RINO'S , along with several other venues! Yes, Republicans are easy to fool when you have leaders such as the "BONER" and Mitch the Bitch!

boehnerwhatelection_zpsdc469ba2.jpg

Easy answer to your MATH, Conservatives were GRUBERED by propaganda, money spent on lies about candidates, such supposed Conservative icons as Karl Rove, and Charles Krauthammer who are NOT Conservatives but play the part well promoting RINO'S , along with several other venues! Yes, Republicans are easy to fool when you have leaders such as the "BONER" and Mitch the Bitch!

So you think conservatives are gullible and stupid?

Got it.

I don't.

I think conservatives are smarter than that.

Well, most conservatives anyways.

Got it.

I don't.

When you trust RINO'S, you get what you pay for!

What were you saying about McRomney......

The simple fact of the matter is, when republicans run moderates, they LOSE. There is only ONE WAY republicans are going to take the white house, and that's going to be to run a true conservative to bring the party together and give them a reason to vote, because without the conservative vote, republicans lose elections. I don't know how many times these pundits, talking heads and bull shitters need to witness this before they learn it.

The only republicans that are going to be able to pull off a white house win in '16 are going to be Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Dr. Carson, Allen West, or even someone like Trey Gowdy.

Carson-West would be a great ticket.
I"d vote for that in a heart, but Cruz-Lee would be better, with Trey Gowdy as A.J..

Got it.

I don't.

When you trust RINO'S, you get what you pay for!

What were you saying about McRomney......

Thats why obama won and Romney did not gt the Republican base in 2012

Rush has used the 40% many times on the radio.

But he has never, ever qualified how he could the number nor how it has mannerd in electing presidents.

Only the center and independents elect presidents, not the far left not the far right.

Goldwater got beat because he was perceived as a far right conservative.

wrong, goldwater lost because the media and the democrats convinced the voters that he would get us into a war. it had nothing to do with conservative or liberal. those labels meant nothing in those days.

as usual, you are full of shit, jake, er rightwinger, or whoever you are today.

Conservative Perception:

Win Presidential election --> conservative
Lose Presidential election --> not a conservative.

Juan McCain, not a Conservative
Mitt Romney, not a Conservative

Hmmmm

Goldwater, RINO

:thup:

No Goldwater got swamped by the LMSM and Vietnam.

LBJ was all about peace and flowers

War-Peace-Another-Mother-Peace.jpg

So the conservative doesn't always win then.

I guess we can dispense with that notion.

wrong, goldwater lost because the media and the democrats convinced the voters that he would get us into a war. it had nothing to do with conservative or liberal. those labels meant nothing in those days.

as usual, you are full of shit, jake, er rightwinger, or whoever you are today.

You go out of your way to be wrong don't you?

If conservative/liberal meant nothing in those days, why is Goldwater's book, that became a bible of sorts for the modern right,

entitled 'The Conscience of a Conservative' ?

lol

Forum List

Back