Jeb Bush: Republicans Don't Need Conservatives to Win White House, Should Not Defund Exec Amnesty

Bill O'Reilly said last night Romney should run again. If Romney did and got the nomination, southern Baptist repubs would stay home again and give the Dem nominee the election by default. O'Reilly needs to retire and stick to writing books.

Yeah, Romney could be the new Harold Stassen! :disbelief:

Romney would have been a very good president, but we will never know.

We got two terms of incompetence, racial unrest, fiscal disaster, and internationsl embarrassment instead. But we got the first black president so nothing else matters.

Oh brother.:blahblah:
I didn't vote for "O" but then I didn't vote Republican either. I have no problem with Republicans, I do have a problem with who they run. I'm also sick of the GOP, what a bunch of babies. The GOP has caused many problems themselves and very few Republicans admit to that. Those that do question, I respect. Those who don't, do not deserve any respect. And that goes for Dems too. Of course, folks like yourself would never admit it. Goose-steppers never criticize their own and they just follow

Last edited:

Forum List

Back