Jeb Bush has an e-mail problem also

Jeb Bush was SecState? Wow, who knew?
I love how libs spin adverse information by trying to equate it with something Republicans do. Like that somehow makes it OK.
Hillary is toast, for the record. The Democrats are toast. They have no one else. No_One.Else.

Yeah, cause Obama, a two term President was marked as the probable candidate. Long time for people to emerge. But even now Hillary can beat any of the gop clowns.

So you're not going to address his point that your OP is invalid because Jeb's e-mail case is markedly different from Hillary's e-mail case?

I just wonder if you guys ever took a basic logic or critical thinking class in college. Your OP makes an invalid comparison because the two cases are quite different. When this is pointed out to you, you shift gears and ignore your error.

I love how libs spin adverse information by trying to equate it with something Republicans do. Like that somehow makes it OK.
Hillary is toast, for the record. The Democrats are toast. They have no one else. No_One.Else.

Yeah, cause Obama, a two term President was marked as the probable candidate. Long time for people to emerge. But even now Hillary can beat any of the gop clowns.
Hillary can't seem to beat herself. The Dem clown car appears to have only one occupant.

So you're not going to address his point that your OP is invalid because Jeb's e-mail case is markedly different from Hillary's e-mail case?

I just wonder if you guys ever took a basic logic or critical thinking class in college. Your OP makes an invalid comparison because the two cases are quite different. When this is pointed out to you, you shift gears and ignore your error.
It's what they do. You post something negative about a Democrat and instead of trying to refute their response is "Republicans are just as bad." It's a hell of an argument: My side is as bad as your side which is why my side is better."
No, they really dont get it.

Hillary's favoritable rating are still double any GOP wannabe. Go figure?

A lot of Democrat Party adherents (like those nasty things that adhere to the lining of your nose) choose Obama over Hillary - thinking "lesser of evils".

Now they have seen that going halfway wasn't a good move so, this time, they'll double-down on genuine evil.

LOL at LIEberals not knowing it is obama (their beloved half black god) is the one behind leaking the emails.

FUCKING LIEberals!!!!

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

And the GOP Congress had the worst ratings ever going into the 2014 election.
How'd that work out for you?

Must gall you to see Hillary still killing all the gop clowns. She should be toast by now. Right?:badgrin:

Try Vaseline on the chaffing......:booze:

Must gall you to see Hillary still killing all the gop clowns. She should be toast by now. Right?:badgrin:

LOL! Yeah I want to see Hillary run. SHe has more baggage than Delta. Remind me how she was killing the polls in 2007 as well and lost to an unknown inexperienced community organizer (whut?) with the right skin tone.

LOL! Yeah I want to see Hillary run. SHe has more baggage than Delta. Remind me how she was killing the polls in 2007 as well and lost to an unknown inexperienced community organizer (whut?) with the right skin tone.

You love to bring up the "skin tone" huh? You and your racism are the Gold Standanrds of the repub party. Your "Boys" have a demographics problem in national elections. And it is getting worse every cycle.

Now Boast about the low turn out mid-terms. It is predictable.

You love to bring up the "skin tone" huh? You and your racism are the Gold Standanrds of the repub party. Your "Boys" have a demographics problem in national elections. And it is getting worse every cycle.

Now Boast about the low turn out mid-terms. It is predictable.
Please. Your party is responsible for most of the poverty, ignorance, misery and violence among blacks in this country. Show me the worst places for blacks to live and I'll show you a place run by Democrats.
But nice try at deflecting from the susbtance here: Hillary was leading polls in 2007 all over. Until she wasnt.

Forum List

Back