Jeanine Pirro condemns her own viewers

She supported Trumps stolen election lies which makes her complicit in the attacks
It does but she has the ear of these Trumpers. Hopefully they'll listen but at least she's telling the truth about who did this

Already a thread on this, apparently the OP doesn’t know the rules.
Yea douchebag. In a completely different forum

Good thing we have the "Trumper thread police" though huh

And it is still a violation. Maybe you should go read the rules.

As far as trying a cheap shot, show me where I ever voted for Trump or said anything about the election being stolen or rigged. Show me where I supported anything on January 6th. You are a just a moron that is trying throw off blame for your oversight. You poor victim.

Last edited:

Does she realize that actually condemning HERSELF?

Unlike you she is taken responsibility. Since I think you are a colored, you would not understand. Not black, just colored

WOW..."colored" "black"?

Race has zero to do with anything on this thread...except to a racist

Black means a black member of a contributing society. Coloreds are feral violent animals running the streets causing destruction. They are why abortion was created. Guess Igor says you screamed racist 24/ with UYB and Dizzy.

Unlike you she is taken responsibility. Since I think you are a colored, you would not understand. Not black, just colored

WOW..."colored" "black"?

Black means a black member of a contributing society. Coloreds are feral violent animals running the streets causing destruction. They are why abortion was created. Guess Igor says you screamed racist 24/ with UYB and Dizzy.

So the Trump mob on Wednesday can be referred to as "coloreds" since they are violent animals running the streets causing death and destruction.
a very good reason for abortion.

Mighta been cause there were a lot of racists there...ya know...like you (no one says ""coloreds" and compares black folks to "feral animals" that ain't racist dude...just a heads up)

WOW..."colored" "black"?

So the Trump mob on Wednesday can be referred to as "coloreds" since they are violent animals running the streets causing death and destruction.
a very good reason for abortion.

Nope. That was a planned coordinated effort. What were those people doing gathering thinga already set up to smash windows...hmmmmmmm....Hmmmm??..Of course you have no answer.

A feral creature is a ghetto rat living off plasma.

where were you this Summer when you could have stopped this????....You loved this riot. You egged it on and supported it. Are you this rotten in life??

Mighta been cause there were a lot of racists there...ya know...like you (no one says ""coloreds" and compares black folks to "feral animals" that ain't racist dude...just a heads up)
You liberals are the biggest racists around. The OP the most. Take your fake racism and cry to Steve Lethart? and Dizzy. I was told to look up Lethart. A fruit cake of a drummer in Seattle.

Forum List

Back