Jaynet Boyes, Former Lesbian: Obama should Listen to Voice of Ex-Homosexuals

How many more ex-homosexuals need to be exposed to prove they're full of it?
Just a s many homo haters that turn out to be ghey, even part time gheys..
Yep. There are plenty of self-hating gays, who either are taken advantage of or play the 'ex-gay' line.

If I had a quarter for every so-called 'ex-gay' lying out of their ass/for pay,etc or failing to abstain, then I would have enough money to fund a mission to Mars and back.
Can you spare a fin? or a saw buck?
If the BS jar was a real thing, then it would be full by the end of the thread with 100 dollar bills, and tickets to visit Jesus Camp Zoo, where they keep all the Christian too crazy to let out into most of society.

Yep. There are plenty of self-hating gays, who either are taken advantage of or play the 'ex-gay' line.

If I had a quarter for every so-called 'ex-gay' lying out of their ass/for pay,etc or failing to abstain, then I would have enough money to fund a mission to Mars and back.
If the BS jar was a real thing, then it would be full by the end of the thread with 100 dollar bills, and tickets to visit Jesus Camp Zoo, where they keep all the Christian too crazy to let out into most of society.
Why do you think communes are so popular with baptist?

Why do you think communes are so popular with baptist?
They can feed off each others euphoria, kind like a Amsterdam pot house - except their concept of god is the drug. Exclusive club too, as god is like ' bring me another follower' as only a few thousand can be in heaven at one time apparently.

Jesus set her free?
Found out that his penis was better than a strap-on?
Moonglow
The way spiritual healing works, the divine forgiveness concentrated in prayers in Christ Jesus
(if you understand the collective conscience, then all the people joined in prayer on this spiritual
level are combining all that positive energy and agreeing to give permission to God's will to enter
in to bring healing and grace to end all cause of suffering on all levels they connect in prayer)
is powerful enough as the source for removing any negative energy causing false conditions
that aren't natural for that person. Any conflict causing unforgiveness, negative or addictive
emotions or energy, all that can be removed by invoking this level of spiritual energy.

The Christians have been using this since Jesus first did healing.
But science is only know catching up with the ability to prove how this process works,
which is natural and universally accessible to all people of all faiths or none at all.

The key is forgiveness.

The studies on therapy, counseling, recovery and healing
are showing that forgiveness facilities recovery, which depends on this step in order to work.

Forgiveness is by nature, voluntary, by free choice and can never be coerced or it is more conditions.
it is not real forgiveness if there are conditions that must be met to earn forgiveness.
man's forgiveness respect and trust is earned, steps for corrections and restitution
have to be met or people will not always accept to resolve a debt without some justice they can see.

But the healing on the level of divine forgiveness that God and Jesus represents
allows people to heal first, and then the corrections and changes follow as a result.

That's why the forced coersion therapy is fraudulent and can never work.

But the effective spiritual healing that is voluntary, natural, consistent with science medicine and psychology,
works by free choice so the person is FREED of any adverse conditions that are causing unwanted effects.

That's why these people sound different when they talk about their experiences.
It wasn't a sickness, it wasn't a choice, but it changed when they were healed of other issues affecting them.

Here are some links where people describe the healing process that changes them:
* How To Defeat Homosexual Activists 101 A Real Education Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
^ Judith and Francis MacNutt are probably the most reliable source I know on this issue of
healing the conditions related to and surrounding homosexuality. These same methods work on healing the
entire person, their relations, and the family and community, so it's not just isolated to that one person. ^
* People Can Change - An alternative healing response to unwanted homosexual desires.
* Ex-Gay Pride Voice of the Voiceless
* De Blasio s wife Chirlane McCray talks about lesbian past - NY Daily News

Moonglow
No, hate does not heal or change anyone.
As in the link I posted from Dr. Francis MacNutt, he points out hate and
division makes the situation worse.

All the effective counseling methods use forgiveness, acceptance and unconditional LOVE.
Not hate, not judgment or rejections, but purely equal acceptance of all people and no
imposing or projecting any conditions. The fraudulent "faith healing" and coercive abusive "conversion" FAIL where they try to dictate and control the spiritual process; that's not how it works, but causes damage, as MacNutt teaches in his practice and writes in his books.

Regardless if the person does or does not change their orientation, or heal of the sickness being prayed for, other false or impeding conditions are removed and they heal of those things. So the healing process is unconditional, and is not dictated at all, but is accepted freely no matter what conditions change or don't, which are not always predictable. Those are the methods that work, the ones that focus on forgiveness for healing unconditionally but don't dictate the outcomes, which contradicts unconditional acceptance necessary for letting go and healing.

Like you cannot force someone to go to AA or succeed at it.
All the steps have to be by free choice when that person accepts to change.
And from what I've heard, AA usually takes additional support for the "higher power" part,
like using AA in the context of Buddhist or Christian practice so the person has a connection spiritually to the whole.

It's when we realize we are in the same spiritual process together that we can work with it
instead of against it by dividing against each other and stunting our own growth and development.

So the forgiveness part of the therapy in AA and Christianity and other secular or religious forms of counseling,
all work on forgiving or letting go of barriers or conditions separating people, dividing or blocking us from fulfillment
and restoration of the whole.

Last edited:
So what?

Who cares?

She can do what she likes. What does she expect Obama to do after he's heard her story? Ban homosexuality?

How about not ban reparative therapy?
But support it as a free and equal choice.

Quit slandering people by saying "they are lying"
if they say they have healed homosexuality; and spiritual healing is natural, works freely,
is consistent with science, and can be proven and replicated in medical studies.

Hi hipeter924 What in this woman's ministry is saying anything about hate?
Where are you getting that from?

People don't heal and do any kind of ministry based on hate.

If you don't understand recovery, can you understand that even if
some people can or cannot overcome their alcoholic tendencies,
none of that work is done by "hating" themselves or their feelings.

It's done by forgiveness, letting go and receiving healing from a higher collective source.
This is the OPPOSITE of hate. Love and faith are the OPPOSITE of fear and ignorance.

It's done by forgiveness, letting go and receiving healing from a higher collective source.
This is the OPPOSITE of hate. Love and faith are the OPPOSITE of fear and ignorance.
While gays are the most numerous victims of hate crimes, Janet Boynes has lobbied against hate crime legislation , even denying that the Shepard killing was a hate crime.

Have you read her book? She has a criminal history. Perhaps her conversion had a more monetary motive.

Self-haters are common these days.

This is kinda like 'gay for pay', except it is 'straight for pay', and ex-gay therapy and the like is a snake oil business.

Anyone can claim they are 'cured' of being homosexual, but that has no biological or psychological basis in fact.

It is possible for someone to avoid a sexual relationship, and pursue one based out of companionship, even procreating and bringing up kids as a straight couple

But there is no way to stop being who you are.

She is bisexual, brainwashed, doing it for a profit - like the in the closet pastors that hate other gays, or she just questioned being straight (which makes up the vast majority of so-called ex-gays).

So this is old news.

How about not ban reparative therapy?
Nah, it looks like a good scheme to do so...

Response to Your Petition on Conversion Therapy

Response to Your Petition on Conversion Therapy We the People Your Voice in Our Government

The use of conversion therapy
The medical and mental health communities have long made clear that they reject the practice of conversion therapy, aimed at “changing” one’s sexual orientation. Recently, efforts to change an individual’s gender identity have also been shown in countless instances to have dangerous effects. More than 40 years ago, the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality as a mental disorder, and in 1998 released a statement “[opposing] any psychiatric treatment, such as ‘reparative’ or ‘conversion’ therapy.” It asserted that “such directed efforts are against fundamental principles of psychoanalytic treatment and often result in substantial psychological pain by reinforcing damaging internalized attitudes.”[2]

Similarly, the American Psychological Association has repeatedly affirmed its stance against these practices, recently stating that efforts to change an individual’s sexual orientation can pose serious health risks to LGBTQ+ individuals. Numerous other accredited medical and mental health organizations have echoed this sentiment, including the World Health Organization, the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and the American Counseling Association.

[...]
Steps by states

As part of their duty to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of their citizens, several states have taken their own steps to protect minors from the potentially dangerous effects of conversion therapy. California, New Jersey, and the District of Columbia have all banned licensed professionals from using conversion therapy on minors. Since last year, lawmakers in 18 other states have introduced similar legislation.

Preventing the exposure of minors to potentially damaging treatment seems like the Christian thing to do. Of course they can do whatever they like after achieving their majority.

I can't see the basis for your complaint. It's not as if you will be prevented from undergoing a course of that therapy if you so desire, is it? Only minors. No problem.

While gays are the most numerous victims of hate crimes, Janet Boynes has lobbied against hate crime legislation , even denying that the Shepard killing was a hate crime.

Have you read her book? She has a criminal history. Perhaps her conversion had a more monetary motive.

Shepard's death wasn't a hate crime, good grief how long will that myth keep going

After the Court Ruling settles down, I think more stories like this will come out and studies on spiritual healing and its multiple applications. I put this under Current Events, since it follows the wave of publicity with the upcoming Court Ruling on gay marriage.
==========================================
Former Lesbian to President Obama: Why Won’t You Listen to Voices of Ex-Homosexuals Jesus Set Free?

Although we people of faith in America are not yet being physically attacked in large numbers, there is a bully who would like to silence what we believe.

For years, the president of the United States has sat down with those in the LGBTQ community but has failed to hear the stories of those of us who have successfully left the homosexual lifestyle. As someone who spent 14 years in the homosexual lifestyle and then experienced the transforming power of Jesus Christ, I know it is possible to be set free. For 17 years, I have been living proof:

Ex-Lesbian Shares How She Discovered Freedom in Christ

janet-boynes.jpg

Her Petition: Petition Barack Obama President of the United States Hear the voices of those who have left the homosexual lifestyle. Change.org

Is a difference between being brainwashed or mentally ill (aka religious) and genuinely changing your sexual orientation. We don't 'listen to' the ramblings of the mentally ill, nor is someone who's been brainwashed worth listening to.

Forum List

Back