Jaylen Carter to be arrested for car crash that killed a Georgia staffer and fellow player

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So this dude was racing a vehicle that he got in an accident with and killed 2 people. He left the accident scene early. He lied to the police. Stand up guy. He seems to have some serious character flaws. Some had predicted him as high as #1.

If I read the article correctly, Carter was racing his car against the two people in another vehicle that crashed and ended up killing them. Street racing is dangerous but is a misdemeanor in Georgia so I don't see him getting charged with anything other than reckless driving.

If I read the article correctly, Carter was racing his car against the two people in another vehicle that crashed and ended up killing them. Street racing is dangerous but is a misdemeanor in Georgia so I don't see him getting charged with anything other than reckless driving.
This is the problem when people jump.to conclusions.

His draft stock will fall and some team is going to hit the lottery drafting him in the middle or late 1st round.

His draft stock will fall and some team is going to hit the lottery drafting him in the middle or late 1st round.
Until you give him a ten million dollar signing bonus. Then new legal troubles arise, unless the team is smart and finds him a babysitter, like the Cowboys literally did for Dez Bryant.

Until you give him a ten million dollar signing bonus. Then new legal troubles arise, unless the team is smart and finds him a babysitter, like the Cowboys literally did for Dez Bryant.
He's a top 5 talent. He's arguably the best player in this draft. If you can draft him in the mid to late 1st round you take that chance. So far all he's done is race his car. Yes it ended in tragedy for the person he was racing against but it's not an indication of anything other than him being a man in his early 20's. You never drove your car/motorcycle too fast in your 20's?

If he gave false reports to the Police....."I was a mile ahead" "I didn't see it" "I was not driving fast"..........but they prove otherwise (which was already stated on Sports talk last night), what is that? Obstruction? What is lying to Police? When did he lie? That night? days after?

This race/crash was 2:30AM. coming from where? Clubs? celebrating the Win over TCU?

If he gave false reports to the Police....."I was a mile ahead" "I didn't see it" "I was not driving fast"..........but they prove otherwise (which was already stated on Sports talk last night), what is that? Obstruction? What is lying to Police? When did he lie? That night? days after?

This race/crash was 2:30AM. coming from where? Clubs? celebrating the Win over TCU?
He's a kid.

He's a top 5 talent. He's arguably the best player in this draft. If you can draft him in the mid to late 1st round you take that chance. So far all he's done is race his car. Yes it ended in tragedy for the person he was racing against but it's not an indication of anything other than him being a man in his early 20's. You never drove your car/motorcycle too fast in your 20's?
Dude, it's his behavior after the accident that is in question.

He might to to jail

So this dude was racing a vehicle that he got in an accident with and killed 2 people. He left the accident scene early. He lied to the police. Stand up guy. He seems to have some serious character flaws. Some had predicted him as high as #1.

Some NFL team will draft this POS.

Forum List

Back