Jared, why did you use taxpayer money to pay Dupont to fly their Tyvek to Vietnam?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Then DuPont sold 60 percent of those suits to the government for an amount the company refuses to disclose, and kept the remaining 40 percent to sell at a price that&aposs three times what the suits sold for before the pandemic. That tracks with the task force&aposs "40-40-20" rule, where 20 percent of any requested supplies goes to federal stockpile, 40 percent goes wherever the task force wants it to go, and the last 40 percent goes wherever the company itself decides. "We actually helped get raw materials supplied from Richmond, Virginia, and we flew that s—— to Vietnam, all so that DuPont could sell us" their products, a senior federal official involved in the coronavirus effort told NBC News.

But … DAD

Then DuPont sold 60 percent of those suits to the government for an amount the company refuses to disclose, and kept the remaining 40 percent to sell at a price that&aposs three times what the suits sold for before the pandemic. That tracks with the task force&aposs "40-40-20" rule, where 20 percent of any requested supplies goes to federal stockpile, 40 percent goes wherever the task force wants it to go, and the last 40 percent goes wherever the company itself decides. "We actually helped get raw materials supplied from Richmond, Virginia, and we flew that s—— to Vietnam, all so that DuPont could sell us" their products, a senior federal official involved in the coronavirus effort told NBC News.

But … DAD

Jared, why did you use taxpayer money to pay Dupont to fly their Tyvek to Vietnam?

It's a little wordy, but I'd make a big bumper sticker out of it and plaster it across your windshield while you're driving on the freeway. That's a fucking game changer if I've ever seen one!

But … DAD
Luke Darby is maybe the most laughed at writer in DC...Yahoo Baby!!!he is as dumb as a rock...Jered has it all over his dumb ass....

But … DAD
Your whole post is based on this....from your link: "According to a new NBC News story"

But … DAD
Your whole post is based on this....from your link: "According to a new NBC News story"

It's linked, quoted and documented. Poison-the-Well Fallacy fails.

Okay to be fair I guess "fallacy fails" is redundant.

But … DAD

Give us the link to all this 'documented' evidence. The article in the OP link only went to a NBC 'story.' Stories linked to stories linked to 'officials claim' or the ever popular 'senior officials said' etc, etc, etc, etc. Kind of reminds me of the 'phone call' fake impeachment testimony where hearsay was deemed to be 'evidence' by the Democrat clowns.

But … DAD

Give us the link to all this 'documented' evidence. The article in the OP link only went to a NBC 'story.' Stories linked to stories linked to 'officials claim' or the ever popular 'senior officials said' etc, etc, etc, etc. Kind of reminds me of the 'phone call' fake impeachment testimony where hearsay was deemed to be 'evidence' by the Democrat clowns.

The links are ALL OVER the OP story. Took me about fifteen seconds to find them. One might add, the link goes to Yahoo News, where "NBC" is only one of those many links. If that's all you saw in there --- and it takes quite a while to find it ---- then you just ain't reading honestly. But then you already made that point with the Poison-the-Well Fallacy.

Last edited:

But … DAD

The links are ALL OVER the OP story. Took me about fifteen seconds to find them.
Give us just one that proves anything you claim. I bet you can't. HINT: One link goes to a story about Jared's choice of clothing!! Another goes to a link by the same author of the story in the link! Yeah, there are a lot of links but none have any evidence at all. You gut suckered....

Last edited:

But … DAD

The links are ALL OVER the OP story. Took me about fifteen seconds to find them. One might add, the link goes to Yahoo News, where "NBC" is only one of those many links. If that's all you saw in there --- and it takes quite a while to find it ---- then you just ain't reading honestly. But then you already made that point with the Poison-the-Well Fallacy.
Give us just one that proves anything you claim. I bet you can't. HINT: One link goes to a story about Jared's choice of clothing!! Another goes to a link by the same author of the story in the link! Yeah, there are a lot of links but none have any evidence at all. You gut suckered....

I just forced you to find links that didn't go to "NBC" so ---- no I don't think so.

You don't quite seem to grasp that it's not my job to prove your Poison-the-Well Fallacy. It's YOUR job to prove it's not one.

But … DAD

I just forced you to find links that didn't go to "NBC" so ---- no I don't think so.

You don't quite seem to grasp that it's not my job to prove your Poison-the-Well Fallacy. It's YOUR job to prove it's not one.
I just proved it. You are in denial.

Interesting that Tyvek is the material for protective suits and masks.....

That's the material used by USPS for Priority Mail envelopes..... wonder if their supplies in this Tyvek material is stocked by our postal service and can be used here in the USA to make our own protective gear?

I surely hope us tax payers did not pay the full price of the flight....

We should have paid the flight costs for 60% of the shipment, LESS the cost of shipping the material by boat... via their normal way, which is built in to the cost of the product, already.

But … DAD

You didn't "prove" jack shit. You CLAIMED that the presence of the letters "NBC" halfway down the Yahoo page disqualifies it, yet you're unable to prove it AT ALL. That is in fact what "Poison-the-Well Fallacy" MEANS.
You lose.

But … DAD

You didn't "prove" jack shit. You CLAIMED that the presence of the letters "NBC" halfway down the Yahoo page disqualifies it, yet you're unable to prove it AT ALL. That is in fact what "Poison-the-Well Fallacy" MEANS.
You lose.
You didn't read my post where I told you I went to several links in that article and none upheld what was purported in the article. The NBC article was an OP ED. So...GQ put out a story based on another story. The NBC article is base upon "a spokesperson noted" and "some government officials" and "according to NBC News' interviews" and "those officials said".....Need I really point out any more fake news?

Last edited:

That's the material used by USPS for Priority Mail envelopes..... wonder if their supplies in this Tyvek material is stocked by our postal service and can be used here in the USA to make our own protective gear?

We should have paid the flight costs for 60% of the shipment, LESS the cost of shipping the material by boat... via their normal way, which is built in to the cost of the product, already.
The OP is fake news.

But … DAD

You lose.
You didn't read my post where I told you I went to several links in that article and none upheld what was purported in the article, in fact a couple of links went to the AUTHOR of the NBC article....LOL. Prove that the OP article is legitimate otherwise it is you who has not proven 'Jack Shit"

Once AGAIN for the slow readers ----

*YOU* asserted that the article was illegitimate based on the presence of the letters "NBC" halfway through it.

That makes it *YOUR* burden of proof. For which we're ALL still waiting.

The whole world's watching. There's no pressure on you though.

The OP is fake news.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again.

:dig:

But … DAD

You lose.
You didn't read my post where I told you I went to several links in that article and none upheld what was purported in the article, in fact a couple of links went to the AUTHOR of the NBC article....LOL. Prove that the OP article is legitimate otherwise it is you who has not proven 'Jack Shit"

Once AGAIN for the slow readers ----

*YOU* asserted that the article was illegitimate based on the presence of the letters "NBC" halfway through it.

That makes it *YOUR* burden of proof. For which we're ALL still waiting.

The whole world's watching. There's no pressure on you though.

The OP is fake news.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you just did it again.

:dig:
And again, you don't read very well I wrote:

"The NBC article was an OP ED. So...GQ put out a story based on another story. The NBC article is base upon "a spokesperson noted" and "some government officials" and "according to NBC News' interviews" and "those officials said".....Need I really point out any more fake news? "

You completely ignored what I posted and prattled on like a fucking parrot.

Typical Trump nepotistic rape of the taxpayers. No wonder at all. Everything that family touches turns to shit.

Tyvek is DuPont’s brand name for a lightweight durable plastic material that’s been around for years and has a wide range of uses and dozens of competitors with their versions of similar stuff, so there’s plenty available if needed.

Forum List

Back