Jared Kuchner's Lawyer says he uses private email for White House business

So you are saying Kushner is doing what most of Obama's Cabinet members did? Is he using an alias like Barry and many of his administration officials did, too?

So you are saying Kushner is doing what most of Obama's Cabinet members did? Is he using an alias like Barry and many of his administration officials did, too?
We're saying that both Kushner and Ivanka are doing WORSE than what you fuckers crucified Hillary for doing.

I know you don't care because it was pointed out that both Condi Rice and Powell had also done that...and of course you cared not at all

According to a report on NPR, the House Oversight Committee has been advised that Jared Kuchner uses private email apps, for White House business. This after it was revealed that Ivanka used a private server for White House email.

Let's all say it together: LOCK THEM UP!!!

Kushner Used Private Email To Conduct Official Business, House Committee Says

Say, didn't Ivanka do the same thing?

But .... "Hillary", right..... :rolleyes:
No...but snowflakes claim so...

According to a report on NPR, the House Oversight Committee has been advised that Jared Kuchner uses private email apps, for White House business. This after it was revealed that Ivanka used a private server for White House email.

Aren't you the same kkklown I just shut down with two challenges to prove your shit in the space of two minutes?

Wanna go for three?

She's STILL doing it in spite of claiming that she had stopped.

They don't care.

They never really cared about Hillary.

It was just a weapon to use on her

Aren't you the same kkklown I just shut down with two challenges to prove your shit in two minutes?

Wanna go for three?
No, none yet.

You claiming I was 'dhut didn't because your fat ignorant ass is too lazy to look up information posted numerous times in multiple other threads on this board?

Bwuhahaha....

Snowflakes demand to be spoon-fed then blame others for their ignorance....funny.

Snowflakes love making false accusations while ignoring documented evidence...

:p

No, what we are saying, is the same thing the Right was saying, lock them up.

Aren't you the same kkklown I just shut down with two challenges to prove your shit in two minutes?

Wanna go for three?
No, none yet.

You claiming I was 'dhut didn't because your fat ignorant ass is too lazy to look up information posted numerous times in multiple other threads on this board?

Bwuhahaha....

Snowflakes demand to be spoon-fed then blame others for their ignorance....funny.

I genuinely did not know retardation extended to such a depth that somebody could sit on a message board and put his name next to a post that says when he's called out on bullshit he just pulled out of his ass, SOMEBODY ELSE has to go prove it for him.

Truly boggles the mind.
shakehead.gif

Your claim, Your burden, dirtball.

Eh FBI says that's OK remember.....don't be a hypocrite now what's good for cankles is good for everyone.

Yu folks CRUCIFIED "cankles" for this very thing.

You never actually cared. It was just a weapon

He's using an app called Whatsapp, which ironically is a Facebook App. It's worse than just a private email account, because as often as Facebook shares data for money, the communications Kushner is making with leaders of other countries that could be of high security, could simply be purchased by someone.

Hillary's emails were on 24/7 with these fraudsters. Now it doesn't matter. Lol! They all lied, as they always do.

Forum List

Back