Japan not taking in refugees; says it must look after its citizens first

Ok libs....so....is Japan racist?

Now look at what you did to them..

broken_robot_by_psywing-d7t847p.png

I just don't understand. I'm begging libs to clarify some social issues for me.

Is Japan racist liberals?? Should we start shaming Japs???

Does not compute. Data overload. Malfunction.

Article is a month old but this issue is certainly a current event. Obozo says he's gonna take in 200,000 syrian welfare bums which means it will really be 2 million. If we have to do it so should every other wealthy nation.

Japan not taking in refugees; says it must look after its citizens first

sep 30 2015 UNITED NATIONS – Japan's prime minister said Tuesday that his nation needs to attend to its own demographic challenges posed by falling birth rates and an aging population before opening its doors to refugees.

He said Japan will provide $1.5 billion in emergency aid for refugees and for stabilization of communities facing upheaval. But speaking to reporters later Tuesday he poured cold water on the idea of Japan opening its doors to those fleeing.

"I would say that before accepting immigrants or refugees we need to have more activities by women, by elderly people and we must raise (the) birth rate. There are many things that we should do before accepting immigrants" - Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

We should take a giant hint from this guy. Really a smart move. We'll never be smart enough to follow suit.

We should take a giant hint from this guy. Really a smart move. We'll never be smart enough to follow suit.

It's not about brains, it's about corruption. Everyone in america knows taking in poor illiterate unskilled foreigners is a bad idea. Even obozo and ryan and songbird know it. But all the politicians are raking in huge corporate bribes to support the invasion. All business cares about is cheap labor and more customers while the huge social costs are dumped on the taxpayers.

Forum List

Back