Jane Fonda: Coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The worlds most famous traitor is still the piece of shit she's always been.

Actress and progressive activist Jane Fonda said in a video posted Tuesday that the coronavirus is "God's gift to the left," arguing the pandemic has revealed President Trump's true character.

"I just think COVID is God's gift to the left," the Academy Award winner said, laughing after she made the remark. "That's a terrible thing to say. I think it was a very difficult thing to send down to us, but it has ripped the Band-Aid off who he [Trump] is and what he stands for and what is being done to average people and working people in this country."

Actress and progressive activist Jane Fonda said in a video posted Tuesday that the coronavirus is "God's gift to the left," arguing the pandemic has revealed President Trump's true character.

"I just think COVID is God's gift to the left," the Academy Award winner said, laughing after she made the remark. "That's a terrible thing to say. I think it was a very difficult thing to send down to us, but it has ripped the Band-Aid off who he [Trump] is and what he stands for and what is being done to average people and working people in this country."

200k dead Americans, "a gift from god"???

The left sees everything through the prism of acquiring and holding onto political power.
Nothing else matters but subjugating others under their political will. They are authoritarians to the core.

200k dead Americans, "a gift from god"???

In the mind of a leftist, the deaths of hundreds of thousands, even millions do not matter as long as their ideology wins.

Look at the the # of deaths that their Communist comrades around the world have caused.

Stalin, Mao, Castro are responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

And of course, there's always their abortion agenda.

The left sees everything through the prism of acquiring and holding onto political power.
Nothing else matters but subjugating others under their political will. They are authoritarians to the core.

Everything in your post I can say the same. All I have to do is replace "left" with the word "right". From McConnell's stacking the courts with conservative judges, Trump's undermining basic institution of free elections, to right wing talk radio and alt-right Internet media spinning conspiracy theories and alternate realities that the willing lemmings drink like people in the desert dying of thirst.
Most of us just want a return to reality and some sort of compromise. You seem to be OK with living in a dictatorship.

Worthless leftard cvnt.

Nobody but left loons care, hag.

The bitch probably fapped 58,000 times during the Vietnam War

Forum List

Back