Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Keep voting on Mr. Jordon.
2. Vote again and again.
3. Freeze up congress with this.
4. Fucking RINO's.
5. We want Mr. Jordon, no one else.
6. My member of congress is a RINO, been one for years, I remember when she was the mayor in Fort Worth, and a libtard.
7. We are talking 30 or more years ago, I never forget. Kay Grainger, the beyotch!
8. I used to go down there and confront her counsel, when she was mayor, same ole sleeze bag she always was.
9. Just do it right, for the people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Keep voting on Mr. Jordon.
2. Vote again and again.
3. Freeze up congress with this.
4. Fucking RINO's.
5. We want Mr. Jordon, no one else.
6. My member of congress is a RINO, been one for years, I remember when she was the mayor in Fort Worth, and a libtard.
7. We are talking 30 or more years ago, I never forget. Kay Grainger, the beyotch!
8. I used to go down there and confront her counsel, when she was mayor, same ole sleeze bag she always was.
9. Just do it right, for the people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's all a tRumpling plot to destroy the country.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the other side doesn't want to play ball?
2. Then don't pack your bags and go home.
3. Let them see how far they get with this.
4. Go!!!
5. If anyone other than Jordon gets speaker, I won't support him, or her.
6. I will rip them a new ass!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Haven’t you heard?

After losing a secret ballot convincingly, Jordan has given up

Sorry bout that,

1. If he isn't voted in I will drop a hissy for for the remainder of the year.
2. By then after Christmas I will let's this go.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexsd

Sorry bout that,

1. If he isn't voted in I will drop a hissy for for the remainder of the year.
2. By then after Christmas I will let's this go.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexsd
He won’t be and no one will care about your hissy fit

Will the RINO's simply move to vacate 10 minutes after he's speaker?
They won’t be able to. That special rule is no more.

I assume that the Jordan prospect of becoming Speaker is gone.

But there had been floated a notion about a new rule requiring just a plurality of the votes. This would appear to give the filthy Dims a leg up.

However, that prospect would require that a few of the GOP members be willing to allow it to happen. To avoid it, they’d need to coalesce around some compromise GOP candidate.

It could get complicated.

They won’t be able to. That special rule is no more.

I assume that the Jordan prospect of becoming Speaker is gone.

But there had been floated a notion about a new rule requiring just a plurality of the votes. This would appear to give the filthy Dims a leg up.

However, that prospect would require that a few of the GOP members be willing to allow it to happen. To avoid it, they’d need to coalesce around some compromise GOP candidate.

It could get complicated.
The “motion to vacate “ rule that ousted McCarthy has been revoked? How can that happen without a Speaker?

We’ll need a link… jackass

The “motion to vacate “ rule that ousted McCarthy has been revoked? How can that happen without a Speaker?

We’ll need a link… jackass
Because it was initiated on a temporary basis, you moron.

Gfy.

I will deign to start providing you a little history.

Here. Get started you shitheel: Liftoff for Bronx Latino students' names carried into space on NASA Mars rover

The rule this time allowed it to be made with just one member asking for it.

In fact, that provision (just one member could make the motion) used to be the rule. The fucking Dims changed it when Pelousy was speaker in 2019.

Why wouldn’t it be changed again, you imbecile? :abgg2q.jpg:

Because it was initiated on a temporary basis, you moron.

Gfy.

I will deign to start providing you a little history.

Here. Get started you shitheel: Liftoff for Bronx Latino students' names carried into space on NASA Mars rover

The rule this time allowed it to be made with just one member asking for it.

In fact, that provision (just one member could make the motion) used to be the rule. The fucking Dims changed it when Pelousy was speaker in 2019.

Why wouldn’t it be changed again, you imbecile? :abgg2q.jpg:
And that rule is still in effect. Nothing you posted said otherwise

And that rule is still in effect. Nothing you posted said otherwise
You absolute Moron. Of course it’s still in effect. It JUST got changed in January of this year.

That doesn’t mean it can’t be changed again.

Furthermore, you dimwit, the negotiations amongst the GOP House members which included the commitment to alter that “motion to vacate the chair” requirement down to just one member was apparently like 55 pages long. I don’t believe it was ever publicly released. Since we don’t know what’s in it, maybe that’s where the agreement was made to make sure it was temporary.

But, either way, just like Pelousy had it changed in 2019, and just as the House Members changed it this January, so too the Rule can be changed again. As I said, dopey, it is a temporary

Forum List

Back