James Carville: "Young voters are leaving the Democrat Party in droves."

^^^Oh no! The guy who voted for a KKK member thinks I'm a racist. :laugh:
I'm not saying you should be concerned about it Marvin (thanks for that revelation), I'm simply wondering why you're so afraid to address my actual stated point of view rather than the one you need to pretend about. :itsok: :laugh:

It's good to see progressive Marxism being rejected by our youth.
The current younger generations are bankrupt before they get their first job. We spent their money and stuck them with the debt.

The younger generation has been totally F'ed over by government. They have no idea. Enslaved to a $35 trillion dollar debt, out of control inflation and multi trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. The party is over, we have reached the end stage where the only way to maintain this house of cards for a while longer is to seriously screw over the current younger generations.

Already they can't afford to buy a house. An education cost what a house used to cost. Government is saying they will have to work until they are 70 and most will die before they collect one cent of a defunct Social Security that steals 16% of their wages.

When I was their age Democrats were robbing me blind, but I still had an opportunity to escape the Dem plantation and become wealthy.

I'm not saying you should be concerned about it Marvin (thanks for that revelation), I'm simply wondering why you're so afraid to address my actual stated point of view rather than the one you need to pretend about. :itsok: :laugh:

I'm not concerned about anything you do. You yourself acknowledge your own meaninglessness when you declare your support for a person who says he doesn't even want his kids in the same room as your dirty ass. You clearly don't respect yourself, so no one else will respect you, either.

No I don't. That's a different enemy than racist you fucktards. A person can have more than one.
You realize blindly calling people who disagree with you racist makes you look like a blithering idiot right? I have made untold numbers of minorities and women wealthy and guided them into positions of leadership. That's my contribution to minorities and women. I doubt you race baiting idiots have accomplished anything beyond complaining.

I'm not concerned about anything you do. You yourself acknowledge your own meaninglessness when you declare your support for a person who says he doesn't even want his kids in the same room as your dirty ass. You clearly don't respect yourself, so no one else will respect you, either.
Of course you are Marvin. All you racists are cuckolded and afraid to be honest about your true selves. It's why you pretend the Presidential race happens in a vacuum and that we don't have one white racist who said he didn't want his kids to go to school with black children vs another who was fined twice for refusing to rent apartments to black people.

For all you 20-40 year olds who haven't figured it out yet, it's no longer Democrats vs Republicans. It's the government class vs the people. Government including every last person who's paid by taxing the people, taking the people's money and stuffing it into their own pockets.

The government class is very busy grabbing all they can while they can at your expense. Federal, State and Local levels. Never ending tax and fee increases. Never ending salary, benefit and retirement bloat.

Here's the golden rule, you can't believe one damn word out of their lying filth mouths running up to elections. They LIE for a living. So choose wisely this November, and don't loose sight of the fact that their true goal is to take your money and stuff it into their own bank accounts.

You realize blindly calling people who disagree with you racist makes you look like a blithering idiot right?
Who said it's blindly and why do you think i give a shit about your opinion? :dunno:
I have made untold numbers of minorities and women wealthy and guided them into positions of leadership.
I don't care about your claims of personal glory, do you have an actual argument about something I should give a shit about?
That's my contribution to minorities and women. I doubt you race baiting idiots have accomplished anything beyond complaining.
Great cosplay. Is that what you got my attention for? To relay to me what you imagine? :dunno:

I'm not sad that you didn't have anything but personal claims about being better than race baiting idiots. I had you called from the start and the savior of minorities story pretty much shored up whatever doubts I had about you. :laugh:

Of course you are Marvin. All you racists are cuckolded and afraid to be honest about your true selves. It's why you pretend the Presidential race happens in a vacuum and that we don't have one white racist who said he didn't want his kids to go to school with black children vs another who was fined twice for refusing to rent apartments to black people.

Don't forget, you also voted for the guy wearing a KKK hood and robe. But you think I'm the racist...lol :laugh: :itsok:

I'm not sad that you didn't have anything but personal claims about being better than race baiting idiots. I had you called from the start and the savior of minorities story pretty much shored up whatever doubts I had about you. :laugh:
Let's review, you called me a racist and I proved you wrong. Now go cry into your pillow.

Don't forget, you also voted for the guy wearing a KKK hood and robe. But you think I'm the racist...lol :laugh: :itsok:
Don't sell yourself short Marvin I think you're a racist and a coward. Too cowardly to finish that thought and admit that man was in a KKK costume as a college kid and then as an adult Governor started the dismantling of Confederate iconography and that I do support, without fear or reservation.

Don't sell yourself short Marvin I think you're a racist and a coward. Too cowardly to finish that thought and admit that man was in a KKK costume as a college kid and then as an adult Governor started the dismantling of Confederate iconography and that I do support, without fear or reservation.

At least we agree you voted for the guy wearing a KKK hood and robe.

You used to lie about it.

lol

Forum List

Back