Jamal Khashoggi, missing activist and writer, killed in fight, Saudi state media reports

If there is an audio tape we don't have it and no one from our government has heard it. CNN made it up

I'm fairly confident the Turkish MIT has the Saudi Consulate set-up for video & audio.

There would be no claim for this if the MIT didn't have it & they would be the only ones to have it, period.

Do NOT doubt, there is proof; you have just not heard, nor seen it, yet.
Turkish MIT? Like in MASSACHUSETTS Institute of Technology? Which part of Turkey is Massachusetts in?

haha

the Millî İstihbarat Teşkilatı

You guys don't think that Turkey may have had the Saudi embassy bugged and wired for sound?

Guess you guys forgot about the US embassy that was built in Russia that was LOADED with surveillance and listening devices, and the opening was delayed for 15 years because of it.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-Finally-Opens-Moscow-Embassy-Building-was-2714015.php

2000-07-08 04:00:00 PDT Moscow -- The first time around, the new American Embassy building in Moscow was like a giant Soviet antenna, a monument to the ingenuity of the KGB and a constant and embarrassing reminder to the United States of a skirmish lost in the hard-fought Cold War.

On Thursday, however, U.S. Ambassador James Collins welcomed reporters to the second version of the building, finally open and operating 15 years after the first attempt had to be abandoned when it was discovered that the construction materials were loaded with Soviet listening devices.

Of course........Seth was murdered for what he knew........yeah I believe that...........

This incident is how they do business over there................it doesn't shock me one bit given what they do there.

But the left in America is trying to make a big deal before the midterms about this Khashoggi ok?

that's only being a diversion!

YAWN
Oh course again........it's what they do........they have no real agenda.........so they play victim cards, race cards.......pretty standard stuff.......

The current immigration crisis is them marching to the border in time for the election........timing is everything.......the OUTRAGE will spew all over the airwaves right before the vote.

but that Khashoggi was scum.

don't blame the present Bim Salman

blame Alwadeed bin Talal
You would have to ellaborate.

He was a foreigner in a foreign embassy in a foreign land. It's not our business.

jnFngFl.jpg
What a shame there is no pill or cure for Xenophobia.

*sigh*

I wish the Left in America would care about him ..... the AMERICAN who was killed in the heart of Washington DC ,.as much as they care about that Kahashoggi ..

shall we give Seth a dress rehearsal then?

yes, that him , Seth Rich.....aka Abu Bin Seth Al Richi ...... is that better for you Left wing media? will you find his killer/s

YUoxnQP.jpg
Seth rich was killed in a mugging.

Worst muggers ever. Nothing was taken.

Trump will serve 2 full terms. Our borders will be enforced and our economy will prosper.

Deal with it
They will be prison terms

*sigh*

I wish the Left in America would care about him ..... the AMERICAN who was killed in the heart of Washington DC ,.as much as they care about that Kahashoggi ..

yes, that him , Seth Rich.....aka Abu Bin Seth Al Richi ...... is that better for you Left wing media? will you find his killer/s

YUoxnQP.jpg
After the mugging nothing was taken...strange.

*sigh*

YUoxnQP.jpg
After the mugging nothing was taken...strange.
I love the smell of desperation just before an election.

I'm assuming you feel the torture and dismemberment murder of a journalist living in America, working for an American paper, is moot because it might reflect on Trump's BFFs. So if you can connect it to an old phony claim about a Clinton killing and minimize the act to none-of-our-business, everybody will be like you and go vote for Trump next month in spite of the evidence of a plot by the Saudis? But you would vote for him under any circumstances, and I would not vote for him under any circumstances, so....IMHO you don't need to offend God or man by making flimsy excuses for the slaughter of a man under our protection, maybe even a Thomas Payne of the Arab world, to justify your vote to yourself. We also have journalists all over the world. Are they fair game in your world?

This guy was a Muslim he offended other Muslims, Muslims want to kill each other and anyone else that disagrees with them... they live for killing

This guy was a Muslim he offended other Muslims, Muslims want to kill each other and anyone else that disagrees with them... they live for killing
You aren't that ignorant. All people want to live, and live comfortably. What you want for yourself, others all over the world want too.
There was a time when we supported people who tried to change repressive regimes to more citizen-oriented governance. Some of us still do.

Muslims are barbarians. It’s quite comical to watch the left wingers act so shocked about this.

Muslims are barbarians. It’s quite comical to watch the left wingers act so shocked about this.
And Germans are genocidal slaughterers, yet you elected one of that tribe, and apparently seek to become an honorary member.

And Germans are genocidal slaughterers, yet you elected one of that tribe, and apparently seek to become an honorary member.

...the fuck are you talking about moron?
I am talking about idiotic blanket statements like the one you posted about Muslims. So I posted one about the genetic origins of the man you adore in an attempt to see how you would react to the same thing you said about Muslims being said about the scion of the group of someone you admire. And what I'm shocked about is your intolerance.... as you stand in the middle of the greatest nation of immigrants.

...the fuck are you talking about moron?
I am talking about idiotic blanket statements like the one you posted about Muslims. So I posted one about the genetic origins of the man you adore in an attempt to see how you would react to the same thing you said about Muslims being said about the scion of the group of someone you admire. And what I'm shocked about is your intolerance.... as you stand in the middle of the greatest nation of immigrants.

We’re a nation of immigrants from Europe. Not third world African and Latino shitholes or Muslims.

There is nothing wrong about being “bigoted” against Nazis, fascists, communists, or Muslims. None of their views are compatible with American values.

LMFAO you got to read this, it's like reading the Marx brothers

Jamal Khashoggi, missing activist and writer, killed in fight, state media reports

Consulate in Turkey on Oct. 2, was killed in a fight, state media reported on Friday.

Discussions between citizen Jamal Khashoggi and those who met him while he was in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul led to a brawl and a fist fight, which led to his death,” a statement provided on state television said, according to The Wall Street Journal.

State media also quoted prosecutors as saying 18 Saudi nationals are being held on suspicion of being involved in the Washington Post columnist's death. Saudi state media also said a royal court adviser close to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) was fired along with three leaders in the kingdom's intelligence services and other officials.

This is what happens when you bring a knife to a bonesaw fight.

Forum List

Back