Jamal Khashoggi, missing activist and writer, killed in fight, Saudi state media reports

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
LMFAO you got to read this, it's like reading the Marx brothers

Jamal Khashoggi, missing activist and writer, killed in fight, state media reports

Consulate in Turkey on Oct. 2, was killed in a fight, state media reported on Friday.

Discussions between citizen Jamal Khashoggi and those who met him while he was in the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul led to a brawl and a fist fight, which led to his death,” a statement provided on state television said, according to The Wall Street Journal.

State media also quoted prosecutors as saying 18 Saudi nationals are being held on suspicion of being involved in the Washington Post columnist's death. Saudi state media also said a royal court adviser close to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) was fired along with three leaders in the kingdom's intelligence services and other officials.

Despite the US having an audio-tape in which he was tortured - his fingers cut off, beheaded, and butchered, the Saudis say he was 'killed in a fight'.

'Jamal Khashoggi, the missing activist and writer last seen entering the Saudi Consulate in Turkey on Oct. 2, was killed in a fight, state media reported on Friday.'

Evidently he took on and fought 18 Saudi Nationals...

"State media also quoted prosecutors as saying 18 Saudi nationals are being held on suspicion of being involved in the Washington Post columnist's death."

In other UNRELATED NEWS...

"Saudi state media also said a royal court adviser close to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) was fired along with three leaders in the kingdom's intelligence services and other officials."

WELL, NOW THAT WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WE CAN MOVE ON...

:rolleyes:

Jamal Khashoggi, missing activist and writer, killed in fight, state media reports

Despite the US having an audio-tape in which he was tortured - his fingers cut off, beheaded, and butchered, the Saudis say he was 'killed in a fight'.

'Jamal Khashoggi, the missing activist and writer last seen entering the Saudi Consulate in Turkey on Oct. 2, was killed in a fight, state media reported on Friday.'

"State media also quoted prosecutors as saying 18 Saudi nationals are being held on suspicion of being involved in the Washington Post columnist's death."

"Saudi state media also said a royal court adviser close to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) was fired along with three leaders in the kingdom's intelligence services and other officials."

"the Saudis say he was 'killed in a fight'.

Jamal Khashoggi was killed in a fight with a Bone Saw, the Saudi's forgot to mention that's what he was fighting against.

God, I hope you're joking.

This 'killed in a fight' reminds me of the old Civil rights story back in the 60s where a black man's body was pulled from the bottom of a river wrapped in about 500# of heavy chain. The Sheriff's comment was..."Ain't it just like one of them nigras to steal more chain than he can carry!"

If there is an audio tape we don't have it and no one from our government has heard it. CNN made it up

Islamic theocratic Governments are fucked up, this kind of shit happens.

He was pals with Bin Ladin, forgive me for not caring.

If there is an audio tape we don't have it and no one from our government has heard it. CNN made it up
Heard part of it. Members of the Prince's team were identified. That's what is referenced at the end above.

This below is just a convenient coincidence of course :rolleyes-41: MBS = Mohammed bin Salman. So the suspected killer that murdered Jamal Khashoggi by dismembering him with a Bone Saw, he returned to Saudi Arabia later that night and then IMMEDIATELY was killed in a car accident!

upload_2018-10-20_4-58-4.png

Here is the full article the link to:

More Khashoggi-MBS links revealed as suspected killer dies in 'suspicious car accident'

Riddle me this............How did Turkey get the audio from inside the embassy................

Was the embassy bugged..............or was the man wearing a wire.............

*sigh*

I wish the Left in America would care about him ..... the AMERICAN who was killed in the heart of Washington DC ,.as much as they care about that Kahashoggi ..

shall we give Seth a dress rehearsal then?

yes, that him , Seth Rich.....aka Abu Bin Seth Al Richi ...... is that better for you Left wing media? will you find his killer/s

YUoxnQP.jpg

*sigh*

I wish the Left in America would care about him ..... the AMERICAN who was killed in the heart of Washington DC ,.as much as they care about that Kahashoggi ..

yes, that him , Seth Rich.....aka Abu Bin Seth Al Richi ...... is that better for you Left wing media? will you find his killer/s

YUoxnQP.jpg
False outrage............many reporters have been killed in the region.......this is nothing new.........The Middle East is the Devils Den.......

Riddle me this............How did Turkey get the audio from inside the embassy................

Possibly one of the Turks who works in the Saudi Consulate was undercover and was wearing a wire, they have said that approx 18 Turks were working at the Saudi Consulate doing anything from cleaning, answering phones, chauffeurs etc

*sigh*

YUoxnQP.jpg
False outrage............many reporters have been killed in the region.......this is nothing new.........The Middle East is the Devils Den.......

I know

that's why I say worry about Seth's killer not about khashoggi ...ok?

*sigh*

YUoxnQP.jpg

I know

Of course........Seth was murdered for what he knew........yeah I believe that...........

This incident is how they do business over there................it doesn't shock me one bit given what they do there.

*sigh*

YUoxnQP.jpg

I know

Of course........Seth was murdered for what he knew........yeah I believe that...........

This incident is how they do business over there................it doesn't shock me one bit given what they do there.

But the left in America is trying to make a big deal before the midterms about this Khashoggi ok?

that's only being a diversion!

and you are falling for it too

YAWN

*sigh*

YUoxnQP.jpg

I know

But the left in America is trying to make a big deal before the midterms about this Khashoggi ok?

that's only being a diversion!

YAWN
Oh course again........it's what they do........they have no real agenda.........so they play victim cards, race cards.......pretty standard stuff.......

The current immigration crisis is them marching to the border in time for the election........timing is everything.......the OUTRAGE will spew all over the airwaves right before the vote.

Do you know that as soon as a US politician steps off a plane in many countries they are under surveillance...that there is equipment capable of listening in on conversations IN buildings from outside buildings, that most consulates and official buildings tape themselves, that foreign nations have dedicated teams to collect info / audio like this....and more.

You would be amazed....

Did you know the voice activated device 'Alexa' in your home was initially used to listen to people 24/7 to Learn about people for marketing / sales?

Part of one of my 'jobs' in the military was 'communications'...and we had the capability flying cross country to dial in frequencies...and could tap in to people's cell phone conversations....everything was heavily monitored to make sure no one did that deliberately but the technology exists....that and much more.

There is almost no such thing as true 'privacy' anymore...

Forum List

Back