Jake Paul

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
He keeps calling out Canelo. At this point I want Canelo to fight him, but I don't want him to just knock him out, he should make him look stupid and then cave his head in.

Has he ever even been up against a legit boxer?
He lost to Fury’s brother. Who can’t carry Tyson’s jock. Canelo would rip his head off. Canelo should tell Paul he will fight him but winner take all. Paul would stop asking for that fight

I’m relatively sure Natural Citizen isnt a prize fighter but he’s free to correct me if I’m wrong.

No, huh uh. I used to spar with my cop friends at the gym though. And some of the guys from the firehouse. That's about it. But that was just for fun on the weekends. Mainly just to keep fit. Been a while, though.

No, huh uh. I used to spar with my cop friends at the gym though. And some of the guys from the firehouse. That's about it. But that was just for fun on the weekends. Mainly just to keep fit. Been a while, though.

Like most people, I hate these guys. So it was brilliant his brother went into WWE where being hated is a good thing. Their cockiness and arrogance makes it easy. But damn. These boys went from just being social media influencers to boxing professional boxers and being stars in WWE. So I'm starting to like/respect these guys.

Regardless of if the pro boxer can rip his head off. I give him props for trying. And he's done better than we all expected right? And his brother Logan is a really good wrestling performer. He can fly. He's got moves. Some people it takes a long time to learn how he's a natural. And he can talk. That's very important in pro wrestling.

When his brother is finished boxing I'm sure he will join him in the WWE.

Like most people, I hate these guys. So it was brilliant his brother went into WWE where being hated is a good thing. Their cockiness and arrogance makes it easy. But damn. These boys went from just being social media influencers to boxing professional boxers and being stars in WWE. So I'm starting to like/respect these guys.

Regardless of if the pro boxer can rip his head off. I give him props for trying. And he's done better than we all expected right? And his brother Logan is a really good wrestling performer. He can fly. He's got moves. Some people it takes a long time to learn how he's a natural. And he can talk. That's very important in pro wrestling.

Like em or not they do the talk and the walk. Sold themselves well.

I haven't watched rasslin since the DX days.

They were hilarious.

I haven't watched rasslin since the DX days.

They were hilarious.
There's a guy named R Truth. He pretends to be stupid. It's hilarious. In a recent episode he was tagging up with 3 guys and he confused them with DX. He thought they were DX. And at the end of the match when they won all 4 of them gave the other team of 4 the x to the crotch and the crowd yelled SUCK IT.

And in AEW Billy Gunn is still wrestling. He was probably the one who started SUCK IT. He still says it. And his sons are wrestlers now. They are hilarious too. But they say "if you're not down with it I got two words for you GUNS UP. Because they are a part of Bullet Club Gold. And they split from their father but now are teaming up with his group. He's in a trio with two gay guys. Yes AEW has a few gay wrestlers.

He keeps calling out Canelo. At this point I want Canelo to fight him, but I don't want him to just knock him out, he should make him look stupid and then cave his head in.
He is not going to survive more than a couple of rounds against Canelo.

Tyson still trains boxers and works out. He hasn't just sat around in retirement. If there isn't some kind of deal cut, Paul may not survive two rounds.

Forum List

Back