Jade Helm 25 or 6 to 4.

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Uh...so...if uhhm...so when...did they already...(kicking dirt)...what about that...Walmart...and the...uh...tunnels...

Thank GOD the Texas governor made a speech saying he would 'have the national guard keep an eye on the Jade Helm federal troops'.

Please, please please please. Secede.

First we will make an effort to re-educate them. For one month they must continuously listen to Thom Hartman and bunk with Janeane Garofalo. If that doesn't work, they will be relocated to the Death Domes!

And finally....

CFer0sXWIAEPgNG.jpg

Uh...so...if uhhm...so when...did they already...(kicking dirt)...what about that...Walmart...and the...uh...tunnels...

Thank GOD the Texas governor made a speech saying he would 'have the national guard keep an eye on the Jade Helm federal troops'.

Please, please please please. Secede.

Secede?

Oh yeah, and they have the right to allow our enemies to have troops on our southern border? Mexico is no threat, but an independent Texas would be

you're a left wing nut

and worse, you ruined listening to Chicago for the near future until I get the image of your whack-a-job hands all over a great album out of mind's eye

:rofl:

First we will make an effort to re-educate them. For one month they must continuously listen to Thom Hartman and bunk with Janeane Garofalo. If that doesn't work, they will be relocated to the Death Domes!

LOL Death Domes!! I'm guessing they think the Death Panels are housed in these Death Domes ready ta git ta work.

I mean they have a guy from the military actually trying to explain to these backward hillbillies that the U.S. military is practicing for overseas combat.

"No you aren't, we don't like this".

Apparently these people are 'proud of the troops' except when they aren't.

You couldn't write a Saturday Night Live skit better than this. It is pure comedy.

LOL Death Domes!! I'm guessing they think the Death Panels are housed in these Death Domes ready ta git ta work.

I mean they have a guy from the military actually trying to explain to these backward hillbillies that the U.S. military is practicing for overseas combat.

You couldn't write a Saturday Night Live skit better than this. It is pure comedy.

Yes, SNL needs to do a skit starring the loon, Chuck Norris. You should take a moment and read the comments to that video....talk about scary. :)

Yes, SNL needs to do a skit starring the loon, Chuck Norris. You should take a moment and read the comments to that video....talk about scary. :)

The sad thing is, even after these dopes' ridiculous fears never come to anything, like this time and every time before, they will believe the 'next' time it IS a real invasion, or there ARE real 'death domes'.

The fear center in the brains in conservatives is what controls their lives. That in fact is what makes them conservative. Life is out to get you so you need to marry a gun and build a buggout prepper bunker.

And Jade Helm is building tunnels under confiscated Walmart's to FEMA death domes.

The only thing missing are the hoards of ravenous zombies.

Forum List

Back