Jacksonville to Order mandatory Face Masks ahead of the Republican Nat'l Convention

Makes you wonder why they left Charlottesville.

Trump, I am sure, is having a fit now.
Sounds prudent. Florida leads the country yesterday and today with 8,530 new cases yesterday and leading again today with 5,266 presently today, as well as leading today with the highest death toll of the day at 28 more Covid-19 dead since yesterday. Conventions of all kinds come and go in Florida cities. Dead is forever.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Sounds prudent. Florida leads the country yesterday and today with 8,530 new cases yesterday and leading again today with 5,266 presently today, as well as leading today with the highest death toll of the day at 28 more Covid-19 dead since yesterday. Conventions of all kinds come and go in Florida cities. Dead is forever.
Absolutely. Cases are rising all over the state. Given the elderly population it is fool hardy to take unnecessary risks. Residents are angry enough that Covid is out of control in Florida and other states due to Republican misfeasance.

Absolutely. Cases are rising all over the state. Given the elderly population it is fool hardy to take unnecessary risks. Residents are angry enough that Covid is out of control in Florida and other states due to Republican misfeasance.

I bet they are more mad at DemonRats for endorsing free shopping, free fires, bashing in car windows, taking over highways. Fuck in the face of that who gives a flying fuck about mandates!

To this day there is no evidence of legal authority for governors, mayors, county executives nor county councils to make orders like this.
They are hanging hat on health and safety but 80% of all the charters that do empower these entities contain language limited to internal insurrection or external invasion or weather related disaster
Nothing about it’s too hot or too cold outside so for “your own well being and health and safety” you must remain inside, nothing about pollen, no killer bees, no roads having lines painted so can’t drive because paint fumes, no.....no.....no
It is shameful and frightening how most America s knuckled under and mask Dim Bulb Badges of Honor are still in full display as people walk through the woods and open spaces all by themself and all virtue masked up.

I bet they are more mad at DemonRats for endorsing free shopping, free fires, bashing in car windows, taking over highways. Fuck in the face of that who gives a flying fuck about mandates!
Curry is a Republican. Please control yourself. We are talking about wearing face masks here not mandatory colonoscopies.

Last edited:
Curry is a Republican. Please control yourself. We are talking about wearing face masks here not mandatory colonoscopies.
Fuck a colonoscopy, fuck mandates, it we can’t have law and order then fuck democrats too.

We need total plague and massive riots. A housing and pension crash. Vendetta will be complete.

Charlotte was the previous location, not Charlottesville.
Thank you for pointing that out. I shall now edit my post to make the appropriate correction.

Fuck a colonoscopy, fuck mandates, it we can’t have law and order then fuck democrats too.

seems like you're in a fucking mood today.

Trumps determination to accurately represent reality is just so infuriating to the hate America libs.

So none can explain why a fucking mandate should matter a fuck to anyone when we sat and watched the mother fuckind democrats burn the country down, loot and pillage and murder. They were just expressing themselves. Fuck a mandate! Fuck it.

Forum List

Back