Jackie Kennedy believed LBJ had her husband killed

Way back in the 60's, my grandfather was convinced that LBJ had something to do with JFK's assassination. I think he may have been on to something.

He was.Like I mnetioned before,you should ead the book THE TEXAS CONNECTION.there is also a new book out as well that really exposes his involvement in it along with Dick Nixon as well.

I will check that out, Thanks

Way back in the 60's, my grandfather was convinced that LBJ had something to do with JFK's assassination. I think he may have been on to something.

He was.Like I mnetioned before,you should ead the book THE TEXAS CONNECTION.there is also a new book out as well that really exposes his involvement in it along with Dick Nixon as well.

cool.theres some amazing things in there.Like it exposes how there was a very heated argument that went on between Lbj and Jfk right before they departed for texas talking about how LBj wanted his friend connolly,who also hated kennedy, to ride with him and to have Ralph Yarbrough whom was friends with Jfk and Lbj despised as well,to ride with JFk but Kennedy wanted just the opposite and as we know,had his way.

No wonder that when Connolly got struck by the bullet he yelled out-oh my god they're going to kill us all. You just KNOW he was thinking to himself-"oh my god,their not just going to kill kennedy,their going to kill us all." hense why he spoke those words.:D

Good thing Jfk had his way cause its not mentioned in that book,but there there is another book out i read somewhere that mentioned yarbrough said that just before the shots rang out,LBj was ducking his head and that he was on a CB radio crouched down as well muttering some things into it just before they entered dealy plaza.all very strange and suspecious behaviour there.

let me know when you have read the book.also I'll let you know what the name of that new book is out now that exposes Johnson and Nixons involvement as well when I find the article.

btw,i assume you been watching these videos I been posting?

cool.theres some amazing things in there.Like it exposes how there was a very heated argument that went on between Lbj and Jfk right before they departed for texas talking about how LBj wanted his friend connolly,who also hated kennedy, to ride with him and to have Ralph Yarbrough whom was friends with Jfk and Lbj despised as well,to ride with JFk but Kennedy wanted just the opposite and as we know,had his way.

No wonder that when Connolly got struck by the bullet he yelled out-oh my god they're going to kill us all. You just KNOW he was thinking to himself-"oh my god,their not just going to kill kennedy,their going to kill us all." hense why he spoke those words.:D

Good thing Jfk had his way cause its not mentioned in that book,but there there is another book out i read somewhere that mentioned yarbrough said that just before the shots rang out,LBj was ducking his head and that he was on a CB radio crouched down as well muttering some things into it just before they entered dealy plaza.all very strange and suspecious behaviour there.

let me know when you have read the book.also I'll let you know what the name of that new book is out now that exposes Johnson and Nixons involvement as well when I find the article.

hold on fuck stick. you and pal said the driver did it. now its LBJ??? once again there goes what's left of your tiny small credibility. who's next big bird ??? as usual :cuckoo::cuckoo: in the head

Jackie believed that extraterrestrial aliens had taken over the world.

Therefore, you should too.

As ridiculous as that little syllogism is, it is still more refined and intelligent than anything ever posted by 9/11 Rimjob.

Fact.

two farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9::9:

921761d1362573405-priceless-wagha-border-repost_eve_pakwheels-com-.jpg

"... sadly, [...] the really sad part."

this is even sadder....

two farts in a row from you candyass.congrats.:poop::clap2:

amazing how this thread has only attracted the trolls.well since trolls only shit all over the floor the stink in here is so bad i got to leave now.:poop:

excellent thread.thanks for posting it.

rofl!!!
You believed it was true!!?? You DO believe everything you see on the internet!! LOL!

7 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:poop: I see as usual candyfag that your habits from that message board AWE
are still in place of having such a pathetic and sad life

SADLY....you win

four farts in a row from the trolls.:9: as usual,the regular trolls have nothing intelligent to contribute and now there is a NEW troll member to join in with the trolling i see.damn this site sure attracts all the trolls more so than any other forum out there i know of.

Last edited:
"four farts in a row from the trolls.:9: as usual,the regular trolls have nothing intelligent to contribute and now there is a NEW troll member to join in with the trolling i see.damn this site sure attracts all the trolls more so than any other forum out there i know of."

I'm just saying.... it "ain't" funny.......... ...this one particular 'area' you concentrate on............bundy.

I never heard the Bush connection on the assassination, at least not until GW Bush took office.

I have always heard the mob connection and that could make sense.

I could write a compelling theory on why Walt Disney was in on the killing of JFK, RFK, MLK, Marilyn Monroe, it doesn't make it true but it makes for good reading.

thanks for posting something constructive and not the usual crap these others have the last few posts.

Yeah until he became president,i guess nobody thought his links to the assassination were important enough to talk about. the mob was involved all right,but they worked together with the CIA to pull it off.

For a long time I considered that it was just a mob operation that pulled it off but then after seeing some of the facts emerge,i then realised it was impossible for them to have pulled it off without any help from the government.

They never could have set oswald up like he was sending him to russia and renouncing his citizenship threatening to give away top secret information to the russians and not get prosecuted when he comes back.

Please give me a break.Unless he was working for the intelligence community which we know to be true now,he would have been arressted and prosecuted as a traiter the moment he set foot on american soil.

The mob would never have been able to change the parade route at the last second either that day or control the media either.only a home grown plot from people within the government had the opportunity and means to pull off an operation as big as that one was.

speaking of oswald,the warren commission convenintly forgot to mention that oswalds uncle was associated with the mob as well and we know now from freedom of information documents released over the years,that he was an informer for the FBI and CIA as well.

speaking of the mob connection,this is a really good book you should read.It talks about how they had a hand in it.

Double cross: the explosive, inside story of the mobster who controlled America - Sam Giancana, Chuck Giancana - Google Books

speaking of Bush sr's role in the assassination,you should watch this video.Its an hour in a half long but its well worth the view.

It not only shreads to pieces the warren commisisons fairly tales that oswald was the lone assassin proving there were multiple shooters in dealy plaza that day,but the evidence of Bushs involvement in it is overwhelming as well.

I hope you take the time out to watch it.the magic bullet theorists are in denial and wont look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just wondering Desperado,have you finished reading that book yet? I just ordered a few days ago another book on the assassination that reveals LBJ's involvement in it as well.Cant wait till i get it,should be real soon.

Its called LBJ AND THE CONSPIRACY TO KILL KENNEDY by Joseph Farrell. Here is a short description of the book in the magazine,it goes on to say-Farrell says that a coalescence of interests in the military industrial complex.the CIA,and Lyndon Baines Johnson's powerful and corrupt political machine in texas led to the events culminating in the assassination of JFK.Chapters include;Oswald,the FBI,and the CIA.Hoovers concern over a second Oswald.The Mafia,Hoover,Johnson,and the mob.The FBI,Secret Service,Hoover,and Johnson.The CIA and "Murder Incorporated." Rubys bizarre Behaviour,the frnech connection,and Permindex;Big Oil,The Military,Disturbing Datasets,Doppelgangers,Duplicates,and Discrepancies.Two "or is that three?" faces of Oswald.The daed witnesses,Jack Zangretti,Maurice Gatlin,Guy Bannister,Mary Pinchot Meyer,Rose Cheramie,Dorothy Killgallen,congressman Hale Boggs,The Alchemy of the assassination,Ritual magic,and murder.Masonic symbolism,and the darkest players in the death of JFK.LBJ and the planning of the texas trip,LBJ a study in character,connections and cabals,LBj and the aftermath.Accesory After the fact,The requirements of Coups D atat and more.

you can see now Desperado why I am so excited about getting this book soon now huh?

like i said before,have you finished reading the texas connection yet? the fools that say that oswald was the lone assassin or that it was orchestrated solely by the mafia not being able to handle the fact elements in our government did it obviously,they ignore the fact what the texas connection book mentions which is LBJ "SHOULD" have been investigated as a PRIME SUSPECT.

Because he had more to gain and benefit from the assassination more than anybody and the number one rule in an investigation is look at the suspects who had the MOST to gain from the assassination.

LBj quickly put any stop to an independent investigation being done by congress when members of congress started voicing their doubts that oswald was the lone assassin by effectively forming the warren commission having the right to freely select the members of the commission himself.

what a joke of an investigation the fact they never even investigated LBj and he got to select all these people to their posts and yet fools on here STILL say oswald was the lone assassin and LBJ had nothing to do with the coverup.:cuckoo:

what did Oswald have to gain from the assassination? fame? His comments prove he was hardly seeking fame.You dont go and deny that you shot the president like he did if you are seeking fame.:cuckoo::lmao:

Last edited:
'
Very good posting, I J.

The following fact that you mentioned should make anyone who isn't brain-dead twig that there is something very phony about the Official Fairy Tale.

And there are so many, many inconsistences other than this!!

They never could have set oswald up like he was, sending him to russia and renouncing his citizenship, threatening to give away top secret information to the russians and not get prosecuted when he comes back.

Please give me a break. Unless he was working for the intelligence community which we know to be true now,he would have been arressted and prosecuted as a traitor the moment he set foot on american soil.
Darned tootin'!! Just look the current Tempest in a Teacup about Snowden -- and compare it to the way Oswald sailed through, untouched by "Security" Officialdom, until his final Apotheosis of Patsyhood!

And that was in the days of Cold War, possible Nuclear Annihilation and Commie Demonhood, fer Crissakes!!!!!!!

Come on!! Get your brains in gear, guys!! · ·
th_taptaptap_sml.gif

Last edited:
'
Very good posting, I J.

The following fact that you mentioned should make anyone who isn't brain-dead twig that there is something very phony about the Official Fairy Tale.

And there are so many, many inconsistences other than this!!

They never could have set oswald up like he was, sending him to russia and renouncing his citizenship, threatening to give away top secret information to the russians and not get prosecuted when he comes back.

Please give me a break. Unless he was working for the intelligence community which we know to be true now,he would have been arrested and prosecuted as a traitor the moment he set foot on american soil.
Darned tootin'!! Just look the current Tempest in a Teacup about Snowden -- and compare it to the way Oswald sailed through, untouched by "Security" Officialdom, until his final Apotheosis of Patsyhood!

And that was in the days of Cold War, possible Nuclear Annihilation and Commie Demonhood, fer Crissakes!!!!!!!

Come on!! Get your brains in gear, guys!! · ·
th_taptaptap_sml.gif

yeah thats how you can tell the people that constantly keep coming back posting their propaganda that oswald did it, are indeed paid disinfo agents like rat in the ass,liar ability and dawgshit because they LIE when they are cornered by these facts saying that the HSCA never concluded the warren commission was wrong when they told the truth that there was more than one shooter.saying crap like they never said that.they lie when they cant refute the facts where the ones that are just in denial,they try to mock you and run off and dont come back since they know they are cornered.:lmao::lmao:

they got no answers for those facts or the fact that if oswald was seeking fame and attention like the warren commission says he was,that he would never have denied shooting the president like he did.they need to stop smoking that weed.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
btw Numan,have you heard of that book that I just ordered recently on LBJ's involvement by chance by Farrel? oh got another question for you as well. You understand im sure that the REASON the government wont go after the mob and prosecute them as their patsy like the HSCA investigation did im sure is because they know if they do that,the mob will come back and say-Now wait a minute,if we were involved,so were you.you guys financed us. thats why they the mob gets immunity from prosectuion as Im sure you understand.

I tried to explain this to this co worker i used to work with a long time ago once he could not deny there were multiple shooters there that day and when i expalined that to him why they wont go after the mob,he dismissed it.he is so much in denial.

He can handle the mob being behind it all,but for him to have to acknowledge the government orchestrated it,thats too scary for him to acknowledge which is why he wont look at the evidence.:D

Im sure you have run into those kind of people in real life as well right?

Last edited:
whore's galore. no secret he loved pussy. obsessed. the primary job of the SS was to round up every fucking whore they could find where ever he went. and Bobby's job was to clean up the mess and cover his bros ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzZ0VZORVmY]JFK's Women: The Scandals Documentary Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

he sealed his own fate by insisting on riding in that rag top, in spite of the SS protest. he was careless and irresponsible to boot.

whore's galore. no secret he loved pussy. obsessed. the primary job of the SS was to round up every fucking whore they could find where ever he went. and Bobby's job was to clean up the mess and cover his bros ass.

JFK's Women: The Scandals Documentary Part 1 - YouTube

he sealed his own fate by insisting on riding in that rag top, in spite of the SS protest. he was careless and irresponsible to boot.

3p6soh.jpg

Forum List

Back