"""Jack-Asses In Philadelphia"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, I wonder how many shots will be fired, when the Bernie Radicals collide against the Clinton Radicals?

57 donkeys get painted for Democratic National Convention

Jun. 23, 2016 2:11 PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — They've begun painting the donkeys in Philadelphia.

Fifty-seven fiberglass donkeys representing the delegations to the Democratic National Convention are being painted with iconic images and will be placed on display starting July 1 at city landmarks.

Twenty-eight artists were selected to custom-design each donkey, symbol of the Democratic Party.

They were given six symbols to inspire each work.

The donkeys will stand in for each state, territory and Washington, D.C. The Pennsylvania donkey features the Liberty Bell and the state bird, flag, flower, and coat of arms.

Each donkey will have a Muslim ones, Latino ones, many Gay ones, Black ones, Skank ones, etc., but no Christian or White ones?

Artist Barbara Sosson says "it's so cool" to be part of the project. She's responsible for Texas and Iowa.

Delegations will be able to take their donkeys home, or allow them to be auctioned off, with proceeds going to the artists.

"GTP"
They are coming in droves:
gty_nazi_march_jc_150323_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
YO Rambo. Isn't that you in the second row? My class picture wasn't anything like that.

How cool! I think it is a fun and quirky idea.

460x.jpg

RTA Red Line rapid transit corridor being cleaned, decorated, repaired in preparation for RNC

What many people consider the city's front doorstep for visitors – the RTA Red Line rapid transit tracks – is in the process of being repaired, decorated and shined up in preparation for the start of the Republican National Convention on July 18.

More than a dozen artists have been commissioned to create large and elaborate murals on retaining walls and bridge abutments along the route from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to the Tower City terminal.

The RTA Red Line art blitz unfolds with vast, eye-catching artworks (photos)

"I have to leave Wednesday, so my goal was to finish today," said Los Angeles artist Aaron De La Cruz, who took a break mid-morning after having started a 40-foot-high mural on the west side of the rapid transit tracks just south of Tower City Center.

gty_nazi_march_jc_150323_16x9_992-jpg.79161

Yo, I wonder how many shots will be fired, when the Bernie Radicals collide against the Clinton Radicals?

Jun. 23, 2016 2:11 PM EDT

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — They've begun painting the donkeys in Philadelphia.

Fifty-seven fiberglass donkeys representing the delegations to the Democratic National Convention are being painted with iconic images and will be placed on display starting July 1 at city landmarks.

Twenty-eight artists were selected to custom-design each donkey, symbol of the Democratic Party.

They were given six symbols to inspire each work.

The donkeys will stand in for each state, territory and Washington, D.C. The Pennsylvania donkey features the Liberty Bell and the state bird, flag, flower, and coat of arms.

Each donkey will have a Muslim ones, Latino ones, many Gay ones, Black ones, Skank ones, etc., but no Christian or White ones?

Artist Barbara Sosson says "it's so cool" to be part of the project. She's responsible for Texas and Iowa.

Delegations will be able to take their donkeys home, or allow them to be auctioned off, with proceeds going to the artists.

"GTP"
They are coming in droves:
View attachment 79161

Yo, I have tremendous respect for how you stay in character Rambo and start EVERY thread with "Yo". Props bro!

Forum List

Back